Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Ooo You Dirty Reseller

yea could only afford one at the moment and i wanted to see how many pairs they had in stock in case i wanted to wait a little longer. saw they didnt have many so i had to jump on it now before i kicked myself later

i dont even know if ill get around to wearing the one that i did get. just got some 0500XX that arrived in the mail today couldnt pass up that deal...

if im not sold on the 30 then the okinawa cut really isnt for me since ive had a 32,31 and now a 30 but the denim is just so nice.

if im not sold on the 30 then the okinawa cut really isnt for me since ive had a 32,31 and now a 30 but the denim is just so nice.

yea man, the denim is like awesome. I like my okis better than my 3001s. I hate to admit that I cave in on the 3001 cause everyone was like...OH MY GOD on that hype shit.

I regret for making that purchase and shouldve went with Eternals. Slim cuts just doesn't do it for me. Let me tell you though, my waist size is more like a 30 since all my jeans measured 15" flat across after a couple of wears, so I guess it's safe to say I am 30, but I went down 2 on the okis and I guess I am glad I did it. It was painful at first but I dig the fit now.

How is the Okinawa different from the '47 cut? I was going to get the 47s because they're so cheap on that attic site, but they don't have them in 32. Is the Okinawa the same cut with different denim? Slimmer in the leg? Smaller leg opening? Shorter rise?

Any help is appreciated.

Okis,

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=189

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=279

one is based on 501 47's and the other 501xx 47's.

How is the Okinawa different from the '47 cut? I was going to get the 47s because they're so cheap on that attic site, but they don't have them in 32. Is the Okinawa the same cut with different denim? Slimmer in the leg? Smaller leg opening? Shorter rise?

Any help is appreciated.

Remember the denim is unsanforized so comparing raw vs one wash can be tricky

measurements of onewash:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

About the sale, if the website is really screwy, I suggest you call the store. They are really nice and will place the order manually for you with the sale price. Hope everyone got what they wanted. I was tempted to buy some, but I really need to try them on.

If anyone still needs the coupon code it is "READTHEBLOG" (All caps, no spaces).

www.atticonlineshop.com

I'm 6'0 and around 150 pounds, my Nudie Average Joes (don't flame me, they are a great fit) are size 29x34. What size should I get for the 1947 raw unwashed?

About the sale, if the website is really screwy, I suggest you call the store. They are really nice and will place the order manually for you with the sale price. Hope everyone got what they wanted. I was tempted to buy some, but I really need to try them on.

If anyone still needs the coupon code it is "READTHEBLOG" (All caps, no spaces).

www.atticonlineshop.com

I'm 6'0 and around 150 pounds, my Nudie Average Joes (don't flame me, they are a great fit) are size 29x34. What size should I get for the 1947 raw unwashed?

Wow I'm 6'0" 160 lbs. I think and wear like a 34 or 33 in levis I must be getting fat. I think you should size down one if you aren't going to wash right away because they'll stretch. Or regular size if you wash when you get them and wear them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If anyone has any 1955's I was thinking of getting those, anyone recommend or know about fit?

There's just no button to add them to cart...

yes but yesterday when there was a button to add them to card after you drop down to a 29/34 a box pops up and says out of stock.

now that there is no button i would assume that they are completely sold out or they dont want to make these available for the sale.

They charged my credit card, but they haven't sent me a shipping/tracking #/confirmation quite yet, so I'm not sure if I have that last pair of Oki 30s.

I'm currently working on a pair of KMW 1980s, but I might have to sell/keep those in favor of these simply because I've heard KMWs take forever and a year to fade.