Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

^ I agree. luckily their store is close by.

im waiting for my confirmation

hope i didnt misslead you with my earlier post, i thougt they were the same company as http://www.atticclothing.com. which i bought my canes from. I wouldnt worry,they are a professionell company and wouldnt dare to sell fake items.never heard of non-legit sugarcanes though.

chan, didn't you sell your okis?

yea i had a size 31 because based on the SE measurements they should have been a 30 waist, but the 31 was too big so im going true to waist this time and see how that goes. really like the denim so itchy and yet so cool.

i dont know when i will ever wear them. i should be able to get my money back if i decide to not wear them

now we wait...

^ Oh God, Please Let Our Orders Go Through!

i just went to their webpage to see what stock is left and this is what i get when i click on any pair of sugarcanes

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

We apologize for the inconvenience! Please try again in a few minutes.

An e-mail has been sent to the administrator about this problem.

Click here to return to the page you came from.

Thats right guys,spend spend spend! At least sufumembers are not responsible for the financecrisis.:D I wouldnt hesitate to get my creditcard out if i werent stuffed with denim for the next 15 years and just perordered the fullcountcontestjeans.iam pretty sure this company wasnt aware off the assault their saleoffer produce.

Hope you get your orders through.

I am also sure Androo630 wouldnt mind some +rep for posting this link.

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

We apologize for the inconvenience! Please try again in a few minutes. An e-mail has been sent to the administrator about this problem.

Click here to return to the page you came from.

been getting this for the past hour and a half,maybe I should just give up?:confused:

NEVER GIVE UP

OKIZ FOR $125? Think of this way, you probably work minimum wage or at near minimum wage. Or okay, let's assume you make $20 an hour. $250-$125 = $125/20 = a lot of hours you can click on to save that cash.

picture1sf3.png

There is no thing like persistence.

And there is nothing like success.

picture2xx1.png

Although, granted, it's likely they're going to be out of stock. Well, I'm 20 minutes poorer.