Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

there is no way i could fit in a 28 and if you go by self edge measurements these 30 are in fact 29 also states ...........

These jeans are made of one-washed unsanforized denim, when washed the denim will not shrink in the waist or length. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1.5" after approximately 30 wears.

also if i turn them up they look like the pic in self edge also......... so no point in soaking i just don't like wearing my jeans up to my nipples!!

Chambo, I reckon you got them at atticclothing,they are def. raw.

Give them a hot soak,the waist will stretch back. My Okinawa W32 measures 33" after I soaked them twice.

if i wear my jeans about 1inch below my belly button instead of 6 its fine for the legs... just feels odd and i can still fit a finger in between ...........

Why dont you just put them in hot water? They are raw and will shrink a good amount overall.Dont worry about the waist, it will stretch back.

I was in touch with scoki recently and he said that he'll be posting wear picks from the rainbow weft model fairly soon

In that photo, as is true of a pair that I'm interested in proxying, there's that 'A/One Wash' business in the bottom right corner--anybody know if this means that there's no raw version available? I'm a little confused... (I want to get the 13oz slack denim that liludavid had posted here recently)

I still don't feel like these scxb have been worn in enough so I'm gonna hold off just for now. Also, those rainbow okinawa's look sweet, but is it still 50/50 sugarcane millet and cotton?

OMG, CROTCH RIVET.

anyone a size 32 34 or 36 check ebay.co.uk some guy selling on there 1947 model and a couple others not my size :(:(:(

There's a guy in Japan I bought my 1947's from on eBay really cheaply. He was selling all sizes in his eBay shop and was able to chain-stitch as well. Very friendly when I needed to return for a different size too! Don't know if he's still around but it wasn't that long ago.