Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

since there isn't many pictures of them up anywhere yet...

SEXSC06

762_Big.jpg

from http://shop.atsuitokyo.com/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=762

Damn, nice catch. Those looks very slim. Those look very slubby!

what denim do those use? ^

13oz Slack Weave. A cheaper version of their hand loomed denim. Targeting those wishing for a slim pair of jeans that can be rocked ever so more comfortably in the warmer months. ;)

I wish it was an even lower weight denim, but the weave is so loose that it makes up for it. Hopefully Kiya well eventually start selling the 10oz Dry Bones jeans.

13oz Slack Weave. A cheaper version of their hand loomed denim. Targeting those wishing for a slim pair of jeans that can be rocked ever so more comfortably in the warmer months. ;)

I wish it was an even lower weight denim, but the weave is so loose that it makes up for it. Hopefully Kiya well eventually start selling the 10oz Dry Bones jeans.

I thought these weren't suppose to be slim?? If they are oh well I can pass :/

Agggh!!

Didnt realise these were going to be low rise... after waiting so long for details too :(

They're not low rise..

They're a mid-rise..

^ I don't know about that fit, I think it's too baggy too. It reminds me of that picture that someone posted that crazy ass folds. For sure you won't get any combs or even whiskers for that matter. But if you like it, I guess you should soak it and hem it. Otherwise rocawear will give you a better result.

better luck next time i suppose.

there is no way i could fit in a 28 and if you go by self edge measurements these 30 are in fact 29 also states ...........

These jeans are made of one-washed unsanforized denim, when washed the denim will not shrink in the waist or length. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1.5" after approximately 30 wears.

also if i turn them up they look like the pic in self edge also......... so no point in soaking i just don't like wearing my jeans up to my nipples!!

(sorry, responding to chambo)

Don't worry about it. You are supposed to make them yours (as with any jeans) that means they will be different just like you are. Christ, they look fine..everybody is judging them on what they think they should look like on themselves. They are awesome jeans, I have 2 pairs me myself, and they are far from a perfect fit on me. I still love them, wear the shit out of them, and I strongly believe they will create very unique wear, even though they don't look as good on me as they do Cheep! Have a nice day! (sorry, responding to chambo)