Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i'd repair before the wash if you could. i usually machine wash and broken thread/denim only gets worse after a wash.

how do you get rusted buttons..i want some :( (but not enough to purposely make them rusty)

moisture... rain, washing, sweat, etc. also constant contact with fingers. my top button is pretty rusty but the rest not so much.

I see some wear there.

A few pages back there was a discussion about Samurai S8000JX-N. I saw these yesterday at BiG and they are awesome. The pocket bag material is awesome and the back pockets are half lined with it too. With the LHT the warp is very apparent visually compared to RHT. Doubt I'll be able to afford them anytime soon but my next pair is definitely going to be something from Samurai that is LHT. Funny that it also comes with a little coin purse too.

Just posting to confirm but the new 24oz LHT does NOT have arcs, Correct?

If not does anyone know of any US retailers that have any of the older model 24oz's that have arcs? thanks in advance.

Im looking for something in 24oz and with arcs.

The 24oz-Ls have the new Samurai arcs. Only Samurais sold in the US do not have arcs and tabs. You'll need to get some proxied from Japan if you live in the US and want arcs and tabs. You should be able to find some 24oz-Rs on Rakuten. Then just check out the proxy thread.

Totally forgot about the levis lawsuit... I was just being stubborn and didnt want to use a proxy. Its one of those things that I have never done it so im resilient against it... looks like I have no choice now. Thanks apple!