Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

It really sucks they are sanforized I wanted a unsanf pair that exact cut. Why hasn't this model gotten much love? Curious

The 633s?  That has actually turned into our best selling Iron Heart jean, people love the fit.

There is an unsanforized version we just released here: http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1441

Picked up the IHSH-99 over-dyed 17oz shirt last week while I was in Portland. It's always nice hanging out a bit at SEPDX, Tyler is super cool! These pictures are of after 3 solid days of wear at work. I'm almost certain these will see more abuse than my jeans as I go through so many work shirts. I'm also sure these will hold up way better. 

2mespoh.jpg

5fpth5.jpg

2ptb9md.jpg

Then this week while I was in Cali stopped by SESF (Shoutout to Young!)and dropped off my Imperials for repairs and browsed around for a while and finally pulled the trigger on the second pair of Iron Hearts. Was long overdue of getting a new pair from them but once I saw and felt these just had to get them.

jufekk.jpg

Edited by yo_mj

yo_mj, about that IH shirt..

You can sell it back to us after 2 or 3 years and we'll give you a store credit of $375, exactly what you paid for it.

Really Kiya?????  I was thinking of getting the same shirt.  Is that offer for anyone who beats things up?

Really Kiya?????  I was thinking of getting the same shirt.  Is that offer for anyone who beats things up?

Sorry, that offer is only good for yo_mj.  Have you seen his past Iron Heart jeans?  

I've seen them all in person and it's quite unreal the way they've worn in.

Hahaha I got a good kick and smile out of reading that Kiya. Feel somewhat honored that you would even say something along those lines. You can have it once I wear it for a year or two but in return, just sneak me and my girl into one of your luggages so I can work at Self Edge Mexico. Don't even have to pay me, as long as I have some good food everyday for me and my girl, I'm good. 

Man yo_mj, you get more wear in 3 days than most people do in a year. Cant wait to see what that shirt is going to look like in 2-3 years. Good seeing you last week! We'll get those imperials back to wearable condition. 

How's the breathability of the 633S-II denim? I really love the 633 cut and want an indigo/indigo with low-contrast stitching...but would love something that I can wear in the heat of summer (sub tropics).

I know the standard sanforized 21oz is quite breathable, but not sure about this one.

All that taper definitely is not doing your build any favors, at all. You could probably make those work because 21 oz stretches a good amount but the waist might end up too loose.

You need narrow waist big legs little taper: Flat head 3005, 3003, or other jeans like that that b_f can recommend!