Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vandon

Iron Heart 555-01 32x36 (IH-555-01) 21 oz (3 month wear) unhemmedclassified

1 post in this topic

Iron Heart 555-01 32x36 (IH-555-01) 21 oz (3 month wear) unhemmed

I'm selling a 3 month worn (3x / week) pair of the original release Iron Heart 555 - 01 (IH-555-01)32 x 36 21 oz indigo jeans. Jeans have only 1 soak total in their lifetime. Details of the denim can be found here: https://www.ironheart.co.uk/bottoms/ih-555-01.html

IMG_7762.JPG

IMG_7753.JPG

IMG_7754.JPG

IMG_7755.JPG

IMG_7756.JPG

IMG_7757.JPG

IMG_7758.JPG

IMG_7759.JPG

IMG_7760.JPG

IMG_7761.JPG

• Advertiser
    Vandon
  • Date
    04/18/2017
  • Price
    $100.00
  • Category

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Megatron1505

As the current DWC has drawn to a close there have been the inevitable questions from all over the cyberspace, which I occupy, as to whether there will be another contest for 2017 – 2019. Today I am pleased to make the announcement that there will be, and confirm a few details about what to expect.

The theme of the latest DWC will be “back to basics”, meaning we’re going to scrap everything from the previous contests and make this one as accessible to everyone as it possibly can be, this means…

Any brand or style of jeans can enter. There will be no weight categories, just one contest fits all. All entered jeans must have only 30 wears or less on day 1 of the contest. Speaking of day 1, the contest will begin on 01/11/17 and run for the standard 24 months to 01/11/19. The contest will be purely forum based, on both Superfuture and the Iron Heart forum only. Registration is open now, and will close 31/10/17. Registration fee for the contest will be a flat $20, payable via Paypal to denimworldchampionship@gmail.com . Upon registration you will be issued an entry number to validate your participation. The entry fee will be used to purchase prizes from our favourite brands and retailers for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Prizes will be announced as soon as possible after registration is complete. Once again we have something quite special planned with our friends at Iron Heart for contest jeans. Our judging panel is currently TBD.  
      So that is all for now, we’re looking forward to setting off on another denim journey with you all again soon.

Regards,

Mega

• By fix_me

View Advert Warehouse DD-1001XX Size 34
      Warehouse Duck Digger 1001XX in size 34. 
      One wash. Worn once. Just a touch too big for me. Hot soaked once more to try to see if they would shrink more. They didn't. Arcs removed to Levi spec. Great looking and feeling pair of jeans. I'm buying a new pair in 33, so the 34 has gotta go. 17" across waist
      12" rise
      16" rear
      12.25" thigh
      32.25" inseam
      44" overall length
      9" leg opening
      Looking to recoup my costs, less a little bit. $215usd shipped in the US/Canada.

Advertiser fix_me Date 05/15/2017 Price $215.00 Category denim  
    • By fix_me
      Warehouse Duck Digger 1001XX in size 34. 
      One wash. Worn once. Just a touch too big for me. Hot soaked once more to try to see if they would shrink more. They didn't. Arcs removed to Levi spec. Great looking and feeling pair of jeans. I'm buying a new pair in 33, so the 34 has gotta go. 17" across waist
      12" rise
      16" rear
      12.25" thigh
      32.25" inseam
      44" overall length
      9" leg opening
      Looking to recoup my costs, less a little bit. $215usd shipped in the US/Canada.

• By STropio

View Advert A.P.C. PETIT STANDARD SZ. 28
      Worn a handful of times. Enough to stretch the waist but not fade.

Measurements in inches:

Waist 33 
      Thigh 10 
      Leg opening 7 
      Inseam 27

Advertiser STropio Date 05/05/2017 Price $100.00 Category denim  
    • By STropio
      Worn a handful of times. Enough to stretch the waist but not fade.

Measurements in inches:

Waist 33 
      Thigh 10 
      Leg opening 7 
      Inseam 27