japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

ahahaha thats funny shit.. But seriously I'll take your word for it.. I'm still gonna try my hardest to make it in though.. And i'll really prove it to you guys for sure, then we can all hang out n shit. I'll use my marketing/creative design skills to make shit happen, watch.

Thanks guys for the honest opinions.. The road is gonna be rough but I'll fight my way through somehow

Guest jmatsu
ahahaha thats funny shit.. But seriously I'll take your word for it.. I'm still gonna try my hardest to make it in though.. And i'll really prove it to you guys for sure, then we can all hang out n shit. I'll use my marketing/creative design skills to make shit happen, watch.

Thanks guys for the honest opinions.. The road is gonna be rough but I'll fight my way through somehow

i am not trying to discourage you, but you have to be realistic about shit. it's like me wanting to be the next r. kelly in america. nobody would give a flying fuck if i made a video of myself pissing on a minor.

i am not trying to discourage you, but you have to be realistic about shit. it's like me wanting to be the next r. kelly in america. nobody would give a flying fuck if i made a video of myself pissing on a minor.

Don't sell yourself short,I , along with many others, would gladly pay to see that. I have no idea why I'm checking this thread BTW.

herp, if you are a waist 31, you would b nn size 4.

$200 for these jawns b a steal. kopp, worry later.

I'm a size 3 because I'm a fucking starving injun.

shit i shouldn't be awake right now what the fuck

mcat in 6 hours.

i thought you hated RO? now you gon buy bomber jax? wtf

there's like 6 more pages to this thread since i checked left

fuck

morgan freeman fuck

yo i need place to crash for a week next summer wtf

beef might come too. i dunno

fuckin like, fuckin so mad at grape juice right now

don't wanna tell whole story, but so angry

spilled that shit all over my ro

fuckin, im sorry suckdick

drunk and taking mcat in 7 hours what the fuck

host family just emailed me and sent them long message back

i think i mispelled their name

shit

i think i got the name of their cat and the name of their son switched up

shiiiit

ichigo don't be a model

you isn't white or jap

or nigerian

slugs for snitches, no love for ikebukuro bitches

ジャングルブッククルー

the number nine jawns b retail. i mean, nn deminz not so expensive in teh japland.

mcat in 6 hours?

most people cant sleep the night before the test.

when i took that shit, i slept for like 8 hours every night for a week leading up to the test. cause i knew i wouldnt sleep the night before the test. take aderall if you need to. ace that shit mang

that test will suck. possibly the worst standardized test you will take.

LOLLL.

god this thread is entertaining when you're bored at work:D

YO FUCK BACTERIA

but yea which onez u readin

i hate all bacteria, fuckin prolly b an mcat passage on that shit

like probably passage V or something

and it'll be long

and have tables and shit

and graphs

man fuck tables

i eat on the gotdamn floor

the number nine jawns b retail. i mean, nn deminz not so expensive in teh japland.

mcat in 6 hours?

most people cant sleep the night before the test.

when i took that shit, i slept for like 8 hours every night for a week leading up to the test. cause i knew i wouldnt sleep the night before the test. take aderall if you need to. ace that shit mang

that test will suck. possibly the worst standardized test you will take.

mang I think I'll be able to focus, but by the time I hit the bio section, I might be a lil' drained, gettin' that "shit I just want this to be over with" attitude. Verbal's my best right now, so I wish they'd save that for last. Physical givin me the JonBenet treatment. Straight up leavin lesions in my rear. Givin' me that grind. Grind grind grind.

thx for advice tho mang. It really helped, finished about 3 books worth of test prep shitz.

KLEBSIELLA and ACINETOBACTER

some GRAM-POSITIVE shits

oh my oh my

i am 建築家

i had site visits this afternoon but shit got canceled

every boredoms in the world until meeting at 6

oh my oh my oh my oh my zzzzzz

YO FUCK BACTERIA

but yea which onez u readin

i hate all bacteria, fuckin prolly b an mcat passage on that shit

like probably passage V or something

and it'll be long

and have tables and shit

and graphs

man fuck tables

i eat on the gotdamn floor

They want a guy named Tanaka or Suzuki or whatever with slanty eyes, pale skin, and buck-teeth in a 21 suit select suit dropping knowledge in keigo and bowing excessively to dipshit oji-sans who cheat on their wives every tuesday in ginza and smoke seven stars until their teeth fall out.

hahahahahahaha

nail on the head right there.

strawberry milkshake... pick up the latest EGM and read the articles on how different the Japanese market is to the US market... and how the westerners can't actually UNDERSTAND the Japanese market... and vice versa...

And since you're saving all your pennies to get to famicom land...

http://flmsdown.net/magazines/33621-electronic-gaming-monthly-september-2008.html

edit: I was going to mention how absurd it is to think that Ogilvy would send a kid to Japan... but I think that's a given... unless your pops is 'someone'...

yo if you every build me a steezy house, i want a 3 story slide that runs from my bedroom to my lime-jello-filled jacuzzi and perhaps with an optional route (which i could control with my all-in-one MANSION remote) that would send me to my kitchen. but it wouldnt let me land flat on my ass. there is a trampoline there. with perpetually bouncing bitches. and they are all wearing BW capes. and when i bounce there is specific weight setting that changes and opens all the fridges in the house (13) and they contain yoohoo launching devices that calibrate my current location and launch fountain of chocolate love all up and down myself and my hoes. and after approximately 4 liters are wasted, the trampoline gives way, the floor opens up, and we all fall down to my taj mahal style love hotel - WITH SURROUND SOUND BHANGRA ALWAYS BLASTING AND AT LEAST 2 SYNCHED TELEVISIONS BLASTING 80S BOOLYWOOD. also, is there a way i could get venetian blinds? thanks

yo if you every build me a steezy house, i want a 3 story slide that runs from my bedroom to my lime-jello-filled jacuzzi and perhaps with an optional route (which i could control with my all-in-one MANSION remote) that would send me to my kitchen. but it wouldnt let me land flat on my ass. there is a trampoline there. with perpetually bouncing bitches. and they are all wearing BW capes. and when i bounce there is specific weight setting that changes and opens all the fridges in the house (13) and they contain yoohoo launching devices that calibrate my current location and launch fountain of chocolate love all up and down myself and my hoes. and after approximately 4 liters are wasted, the trampoline gives way, the floor opens up, and we all fall down to my taj mahal style love hotel - WITH SURROUND SOUND BHANGRA ALWAYS BLASTING AND AT LEAST 2 SYNCHED TELEVISIONS BLASTING 80S BOOLYWOOD. also, is there a way i could get venetian blinds? thanks

i do for 5 dolla if i get to chill with the hoes all up in the chocolate and the bouncing and the bhangra and can we all do a synchronized boooolywood dance together in the end? with fake mustaches?

absolutely. but i will not supply matching curta pajamaz

but yo true story, i walked into my brother's room asking if he wanted taco bell, and i caught him watching the movie teeth. right during the part where some dude jams his manhood into the chick's toothy abyss and his thing pops out and falls on the floor and the dog ate it

and im kinda not feeling the love hotel right now

im kinda feeling

very scared

Ichigo, I think you should keep your options open man. I can tell you right now, you don't speak enough Japanese now, or probably ever, to land a professional gig in Japan in that industry, and you are competing with mad Koreans and Chinese people like jmatsu has said (for the 10th time now?). Koreans and Chinese people can learn more workable Japanese in 6 months than you will in 6 years, and will work 60-80hr weeks for $1400 a month. Plus they have more background in animation/video games than you.

I don't know how far you've ventured out into the world either, but there are probably a million other people just like you, strewn all over America and Canada; got into anime a bit, played some video games, drawn a few drawings, and decide they are moving to Japan to do it, as a convenient excuse to fuck Jap bitches. Shiiiet. Get real.

My mother teaches design classes at a high school, and nowadays that inevitably means most of her students are EXACTLY like you, to a tall tee. Same interests, same naive-ass goal of moving Japan to work in anime/gaming, same shit. Year in, year out, 30 kids like Ichigo100% per period.

Ichigo, wouldn't we all love to get paid to work for Nintendo, model on the side, fuck mad Japanese bitches and get paid, with just our college business degrees? Shieeeeeeeeeet!

absolutely. but i will not supply matching curta pajamaz

but yo true story, i walked into my brother's room asking if he wanted taco bell, and i caught him watching the movie teeth. right during the part where some dude jams his manhood into the chick's toothy abyss and his thing pops out and falls on the floor and the dog ate it

and im kinda not feeling the love hotel right now

im kinda feeling

very scared

why for you eat taco bell D:

also

that is disgusting

but i kind of want to see

+in addition can we add a clause of hiring a flock of hoes from the motherland who taste like 12 different flavors of delicious curry?

KEKk

How dumb is this Ichigo motherfucker, really?

Based on my interactions with people in general over the last 26 years, along with Ichigo's string of record-breakingly idiotic posts and this Japan dream he has, I estimate his IQ to be between 80-100. (0)