japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

My lady told me the other day that Kago and her mom will be doing mother daughter AV because they're out of money.

Damn that fucking low. I can't imagine a mother daughter pair doing AV.

Damn that fucking low. I can't imagine a mother daughter pair doing AV.

There's bunch of 企画物 AVs with mother-daughter pairing.

My lady told me the other day that Kago and her mom will be doing mother daughter AV because they're out of money.

kago offered to do a hair nude photo shoot for 1 million usd

kagos mom was approached by a company to do a nude photoshoot as well

i dont think either of them went through with it

I looked up this bitch on google and I vaguely remember her doing some one-hit singles in the summer of 2001(?) where they dressed up in ridiculous costumes and sung summer themed songs(?) Anyways, this bitch isn't hot at all but I can see how she might have been seen as cute when younger.

But honestly, even the mother/daughter shit isn't that crazy cuz they are doing it for money.

You gotta respect the hustle.

Last night I was arguing with a date about which famous celebrities are actually Zanichi/korean decent, i.e. Kimura Takuya. I'm pretty sure its commonly known that he's of korean decent....

kago offered to do a hair nude photo shoot for 1 million usd

kagos mom was approached by a company to do a nude photoshoot as well

nigga

have you laid that desi chick in your business class?

she dropped the class shortly after the post

:(

I looked up this bitch on google and I vaguely remember her doing some one-hit singles in the summer of 2001(?) where they dressed up in ridiculous costumes and sung summer themed songs(?)

Ky0y0nQfmAA

she was in a one time group with ishikawa rika and matsuura aya in 01

don't japanese believe koreans claim zainichi status on anyone remotely popular? (2)

lot of these claims (right or wrong) in sports, especially baseball...

I looked up this bitch on google and I vaguely remember her doing some one-hit singles in the summer of 2001(?) where they dressed up in ridiculous costumes and sung summer themed songs(?) Anyways, this bitch isn't hot at all but I can see how she might have been seen as cute when younger.

But honestly, even the mother/daughter shit isn't that crazy cuz they are doing it for money.

You gotta respect the hustle.

Last night I was arguing with a date about which famous celebrities are actually Zanichi/korean decent, i.e. Kimura Takuya. I'm pretty sure its commonly known that he's of korean decent....

Guest umhaha84

not sure if this is the right thread, but i got a question,,

anyone familiar with group called Capsule? I recently to came across their music and want more infos,,,tours and stuff,,

thx in advance.

don't japanese believe koreans claim zainichi status on anyone remotely popular? (2)

Kusanagi-san wishes he was Korean....

115276.jpg

so what's the word, who else is questionable of being a zainichi?

not sure if this is the right thread, but i got a question,,

anyone familiar with group called Capsule? I recently to came across their music and want more infos,,,tours and stuff,,

thx in advance.

i saw an article on capsule in eyescream.

it looks like another group hopping on the new rave (neu rave however its spelled)

bandwagon.

I recently heard about Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee being korean lol.

Guest umhaha84

HAHA koreans have a habbit of making many Japanese Korean,,,,,

I even heard Nakata Hidetoshi was Korean LOL

I kinda wish he'd play for korean national team though

I'm applying to some grad schools in Japan in case I don't get into med. I was wondering if Waseda Univ would be a good education? I'm thinking of aiming higher, but I need to work on my language skill.

(Spring 09 deadlinez are closed anyway so it's really only if I get shafted by all 15 meds I apply to)

I'm applying to some grad schools in Japan in case I don't get into med. I was wondering if Waseda Univ would be a good education? I'm thinking of aiming higher, but I need to work on my language skill.

(Spring 09 deadlinez are closed anyway so it's really only if I get shafted by all 15 meds I apply to)

Aim for Tokyo or Kyoto university.

Then Keio.

Waseda is good but not the best.

Good luck.

If I don't get into US med schools, I don't think there's any way I would get into Tokyo or Kyoto grad. I'll try Keio too.

I'm tryin' to apply to about 10 grad schools (mostly US based) to basically keep my options open after next May, in case I want to defer and get a Master's.

Thanks for the help so far :)

Speaking of that gaijin pot post...I met a really hot uketsuke girl from Daiwa a couple months back. she was telling me that she loves darts and always goes out darts bars to play.

People still do that? I thought it died in Tokyo like 10 years ago?

Possible sleeper nanpa spot? Pretty shit at darts though.

darts is funnnn.

darts is funnnn.

realllllllly?

This girl was telling me she owned her own darts and everything. I remember in college, Japanese darts machines always had crazy complicated rules and stuff that I'm usually too drunk to decipher.

Is it possible to go out with darts girl, lose every game and still get to hit it?

i thought kubozuka might have been zainichi but he just played that role in GO. god he is so hottt

U kno he's mentally crazy.

Liek he tried killing himself by jumping off the balcony of his apartment or some shit....

U kno he's mentally crazy.

Liek he tried killing himself by jumping off the balcony of his apartment or some shit....

That was just getting into the 'role' of being Korean. Play some cards, drink some soju, eat some cabbage, beat on some bitches, roleplaying practice.