japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Guest jmatsu
You can't choose attraction.

Just lean back and wait for the chick to take interest in you.

He can't get mad if he strikes out and she wants to talk to you.

But to be honest none of the girls are particularly exceptional.

I'd say do the pink girl.

i went back and noticed this comment. i get what u mean by "you can't choose attraction," but sometimes you can make bitches love you. for real. if they are weak-willed and gullible, they are easy to manipulate. just bumrush that shit. i am sooo going.

first impressions are obviously very important, it is def possible to change someones opinion/impressions of yourself if you know how to read/play the situation. same shit goes for biz.

final beams sale today.

its so fucking hot though. missed the ginza's private sale ;(

last night was fucking random. ended up drinking in ikejiri with a bunch of ppl including an ex-モー娘 who had the most ぶりっ子 voice i have ever heard.

i did meet a pretty cute girl who will do my eyelashes for cheap so yayy.

my liver hurts:(

Guest jmatsu
final beams sale today.

honestly i"ve been to like a million private sales. i"d say that the private sales are often worse than public ones. alota times shit is marked down like only 10-20 percent and you have to fight not only the kiddies, but the old people who make the trek just cause they wanna go to a private sale.

new game: mrip successfully identifies ex-momusu member by gonexgrey's description, in less than 3 tries.

challenge accepted

these girls have the mostぶ りっ子 voice out of the group

might have been:

ishikawa rika

1%2FLzAvMi80MS8yNg$$%2Frika+ishikawa+happy042.jpg

kago ai

kago-ai-2008-2.jpg

yaguchi mari

mari25.jpg

also might have been

goto maki

180px-Goto_Maki_April07.jpg

matsuura aya

even tho she wasnt in momusu her voice is pretty ぶ りっ子

matsuura_aya.jpg

prolly not

i cant even think that far into the future

maybe me and herp will shack up and give each other hand jobs while browsing for clothes on yahoo japan

final beams sale today.

last night was fucking random. ended up drinking in ikejiri with a bunch of ppl including an ex-モー娘 who had the most ぶりっ子 voice i have ever heard.

i did meet a pretty cute girl who will do my eyelashes for cheap so yayy.

my liver hurts:(

i didnt do shit last night.

there was nothing to do so i went out to dinner with my parentz.

then i headed over to a wendies and talked to my friendz.

had butajiru at matsuya. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Just got back from Kyoto.

SO FUCKING HOT.

Friday was spending time with Kyoto friends and getting wasted at Sam & Daves.

I'm so spoiled with Tokyo lifestyle, the thought of a club not packed on a Friday night was so bizarre. Even more bizarre was running into my senpai's lawyer friend at macking out with random white dudes. The women is a total wreck.

Saturday was going to Miwako lake and viewing what they call "Shibuya on the beach". So many hot chicks in bikinis. God damn. Afternoon was spending time with my host family and just shooting da shit.

Today was just shopping and all I got was BAPE toilet paper. Hahaha.

p1000301hk0.jpg

I wonder how many rolls of those Nigo has sold. Do people hate on Nigo in Japan? I know Bape is played out as all else, but hopefully people can still respect the hustle. Him and HF are two of the best marketers in recent times.

Just got back from Kyoto.

SO FUCKING HOT.

Friday was spending time with Kyoto friends and getting wasted at Sam & Daves.

I'm so spoiled with Tokyo lifestyle, the thought of a club not packed on a Friday night was so bizarre. Even more bizarre was running into my senpai's lawyer friend at macking out with random white dudes. The women is a total wreck.

Saturday was going to Miwako lake and viewing what they call "Shibuya on the beach". So many hot chicks in bikinis. God damn. Afternoon was spending time with my host family and just shooting da shit.

Today was just shopping and all I got was BAPE toilet paper. Hahaha.

p1000301hk0.jpg

eh, sam and dave's is the hub of clubs. only time i went there, i saw a bunch of fucktards in kilts getting more pussy than they deserved. shit is gross, felt like i got aids just walkin' in the door.

honestly i"ve been to like a million private sales. i"d say that the private sales are often worse than public ones. alota times shit is marked down like only 10-20 percent and you have to fight not only the kiddies, but the old people who make the trek just cause they wanna go to a private sale.

ahh yeah. fuck fighting with people for shit. esp girls. im too lazy to do that...only if there is ever a miu miu 50%+ off sale. i will sleep in front of store for that.

wait i forgot to mention she's 32 now and the ugliest one! ok go!

yasuda kei is the ugliest one, but she is 28

427px-Img20070517053408572.jpg

nakazawa yuko is the oldest, but she is 35

Img2008012513031015.jpg

honda ruru isnt ex momusu, but she is 32 and under the same label

403px-Honda_Ruru_2007.jpg

im stumped

there are some older memebers that are 30

ishiguro aya, 30

Yamadaaya.png

inaba atsuko, not momusu, same label, 34

419px-Inaba-2008.jpg

i know the morning musume line up pretty well, but i had to wikipedia their ages and some of the other girls

also im not creepy i swear

wow, all these westernized jap celebs are disgusting. but I guess maybe this also goes for celebs in general, anywhere.

How are they disgusting? Would you prefer foot binding, bad teeth, idealized western values of what east Asian women are supposed to look like aka yoko ono/lucy liu?

b.o.r.e.d.

Ur girl didn't take the day off to spend time with you?

Mrip: What's the craziest/skanniest scandel concerning a morning musume girl? Like, has any morning musume ever been caught in a gang-bang video or some shit?

Where the fuck is Miwako lake? You don't mean Biwako do you? My favorite place for swimming in the Kyoto area is out on the river at the Hozukyo JR stop in Arashiyama. Its the boonies, but way scenic.

Yes, I meant Biwako. Arashiyama is nice too.

More great posts from Gaijinpot...

Wingman needed in Tokyo - this Sat Aug 2

Here's the background: http://www.gaijinpot.com/bb/showthread.php?t=57227

In short, I met the girl on the web about a month ago. We've been exchanging mails, and finally agreed to meet this Sat Aug 2.

She's insisting on bringing her friend, and wants me to bring a guy along for her friend.

Since I've devoted my time in Japan to pursuing girls, I haven't had much time to meet dudes.

So, is there any dude who wants to come along this Saturday for a few drinks with a couple of girls?

Here's some details:

- we're meeting in Shinjuku at 7pm then going to a darts bar for drinks

- I've never met the girl I've be talking to before. I've seen photos and she seems ok. AND she's a hostess, so she must be ok.

- I don't know ANYTHING about the other girl, so I've got no idea if she's attractive or not.

- Girls are around 23y/o, so ideally you should be around 23-32ish.

- Girl 2 can't speak English, so you should be able to speak a little Japanese!!!

So if you're free Sat night and fancy heading out with a couple of girls, let me know.

AMAZING. NO GUY FRIENDS. BLOWS MY MIND.

no gang bang but kago ai got busted for underaged smoking and started dating a du who was like 30-40

someone set up a camera in an airplane bathroom and taped some girls peeing

tsuji nozomi got preggers from some du that was in ultra man cosmos

abe natsumi stayed over at some comedians house and said they were playing playstation

there are more but its just the girls getting caught in public with their bf and quitting/getting kicked out

looked up some more

ishikawa rika was bad mouthing the otakus at a concert backstage and it was taped and leaked

goto makis brother joined the yakuza or something and got arrested for robbery

Speaking of that gaijin pot post...I met a really hot uketsuke girl from Daiwa a couple months back. she was telling me that she loves darts and always goes out darts bars to play.

People still do that? I thought it died in Tokyo like 10 years ago?

Possible sleeper nanpa spot? Pretty shit at darts though.

i went back and noticed this comment. i get what u mean by "you can't choose attraction," but sometimes you can make bitches love you. for real. if they are weak-willed and gullible, they are easy to manipulate. just bumrush that shit. i am sooo going.

first impressions are obviously very important, it is def possible to change someones opinion/impressions of yourself if you know how to read/play the situation. same shit goes for biz.

I feel you on that.

But I typically say go with the gut.

You know from experience which girls are a go and which aren't but young guys don't have that experience to know when to play a strong hand and take chances.

Any event, girls with high interest will always let you know.

They'll go through fires and hailstorms with a 100 degree fever to meet a guy they are interested in.

If they aren't responding well to your advances, its better to cut your losses.

Yes, I meant Biwako. Arashiyama is nice too.

More great posts from Gaijinpot...

AMAZING. NO GUY FRIENDS. BLOWS MY MIND.

You should go just to cock block. And then by coincidence during your date, you bump into a group of your handsome friends.