japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

U kno he's mentally crazy.

Liek he tried killing himself by jumping off the balcony of his apartment or some shit....

haha GO is such a great movie. i thought he was high on something and jumped off...at least that was what i was led to believe.

realllllllly?

This girl was telling me she owned her own darts and everything. I remember in college, Japanese darts machines always had crazy complicated rules and stuff that I'm usually too drunk to decipher.

Is it possible to go out with darts girl, lose every game and still get to hit it?

ok i'm not like darts nazi where i have my own set...and yeah im usually drinking so not really playing competitively?

and yes, i think its possible. play the 俺よくわかんないけど教えてキャラ and its set!

Guest jmatsu
U kno he's mentally crazy.

Liek he tried killing himself by jumping off the balcony of his apartment or some shit....

it's cause of the drugs. krak-cocaine.

"ミュウミュウ等(リステア)

リステア(restir)では、2008年8月3日10:00~19:00に、東京都中央区銀座に

あるRESTIR TOKYOで、ファミリーセール(リステアファミリーセー

ル)を開催するようです。

アレキサンダーマックイーン(alexander Mcqueen)・ジバンシィ・ドルチェ&

ガッパーナ・リックオウエンス・クリスチャンルブタン・ジョンガリアーノ・ミ

ュウミュウ等の商品が、ファミリーセール価格で販売されるようです。"

hair or no hair?

i think hair.

"ミュウミュウ等(リステア)

リステア(restir)では、2008年8月3日10:00~19:00に、東京都中央区銀座に

あるRESTIR TOKYOで、ファミリーセール(リステアファミリーセー

ル)を開催するようです。

アレキサンダーマックイーン(alexander Mcqueen)・ジバンシィ・ドルチェ&

ガッパーナ・リックオウエンス・クリスチャンルブタン・ジョンガリアーノ・ミ

ュウミュウ等の商品が、ファミリーセール価格で販売されるようです。"

ファミリーセールってインビいらないの?

Nah, he can't help but like it. Its in Japanese people's blood to love Disneyland no matter what.

Once they step off the train and hear that music, they are filled with euphoria and start skipping and dancing towards the entrance. It doesn't matter if there is a typhoon or earthquake they will be there waiting at the gates. And when they open, they will run inside to buy up bags and bags of of disney shit so they can serve pooh bear cookies with tea at work and tell everyone at the office how cute Minnie mouse was in real life. Look I even took a picture of her with my cell phone! 超かわいくない?!?!

Have you ever seen the people coming into Tokyo station from the Keiyo line? They look downtrodden, pulling off their mickey ears, putting away their tiaras, realizing they just spent 4万 on 4 keychains and a t shirt, their eyes only now adjusting to the gray Tokyo pallet, the lack of plastic happiness and bold primary colors. They have come back to the real world, its over, but at least they escaped for a day.

Nah, he can't help but like it. Its in Japanese people's blood to love Disneyland no matter what.

Once they step off the train and hear that music, they are filled with euphoria and start skipping and dancing towards the entrance. It doesn't matter if there is a typhoon or earthquake they will be there waiting at the gates. And when they open, they will run inside to buy up bags and bags of of disney shit so they can serve pooh bear cookies with tea at work and tell everyone at the office how cute Minnie mouse was in real life. Look I even took a picture of her with my cell phone! 超かわいくない?!?!

Have you ever seen the people coming into Tokyo station from the Keiyo line? They look downtrodden, pulling off their mickey ears, putting away their tiaras, realizing they just spent 4万 on 4 keychains and a t shirt, their eyes only now adjusting to the gray Tokyo pallet, the lack of plastic happiness and bold primary colors. They have come back to the real world, its over, but at least they escaped for a day.

ROFL. this made me laugh

and im going to disney sea on saturday with a bunch of girls, doing this same exact thing:D

アイリストっていう、マツゲを綺麗にしたりするお仕事です

夜も派遣ですが水商売してますアメリカのかたなんですね!

英語全く話せないので、教えてもらいたいです。

Yo homie's.

Is 水商売 liquor trade, i.e. (literal) meaning or does it have a deeper context in Jap culture, like hostess/entertainment business?

Pic of girl...

6957981_3866166358152.jpg

holy shit you hit the nail on that one.

my wife bought bags of ugly disney sea senbei to give to her coworkers. I told her that shit is probably the crappiest senbei ever and you could probably buy better stuff at Isetan's basement.

Minnie Mouse grabbed my ass twice the day we went.

Yo homie's.

Is 水商売 liquor trade, i.e. (literal) meaning or does it have a deeper context in Jap culture, like hostess/entertainment business?

Pic of girl...

6957981_3866166358152.jpg

Girl is fucking fit. I bet she isn't cheap though.

Never been out with a hostess, always thought it would feel dirty, but I supposed it'd be an experience and fun either way.

She does look good, but I'd careful of the I'm-looking away-playing-coy-demure-butterfly pose, because she might look up and have a gnarly grill or eyes that reveal she's 37.

Never been out with a hostess, always thought it would feel dirty, but I supposed it'd be an experience and fun either way.

She does look good, but I'd careful of the I'm-looking away-playing-coy-demure-butterfly pose, because she might look up and have a gnarly grill or eyes that reveal she's 37.

I've gone on dates with hostesses before, so no biggie.

The only difference between a regular chick and a hostess chick is that they are more objective and direct in what they want; usually money or status. Its refreshing in that you pretty much know whats on the table but bad because if you don't measure up, there's nothing you can do to recover.

I've gone on dates with hostesses before, so no biggie.

The only difference between a regular chick and a hostess chick is that they are more objective and direct in what they want; usually money or status. Its refreshing in that you pretty much know whats on the table but bad because if you don't measure up, there's nothing you can do to recover.

I guess the correct word would be gold-digger.

Its refreshing in that you pretty much know whats on the table but bad because if you don't measure up, there's nothing you can do to recover.

I guess I prefer girls who maintain some semblance of the game, you know, don't broadcast that they just want status or money. In fact if that's all a girl's looking for, its usually a pretty big turn off.

Sure everyone (girls and guys included) is out looking for their piece, but its more refreshing to meet girls who aren't all about that and trying to figure out what they can get from you. .....at least not at first anyway.

I guess I prefer girls who maintain some semblance of the game, you know, don't broadcast that they just want status or money. In fact if that's all a girl's looking for, its usually a pretty big turn off.

Sure everyone (girls and guys included) is out looking for their piece, but its more refreshing to meet girls who aren't all about that and trying to figure out what they can get from you. .....at least not at first anyway.

I never said it was good or bad.

Just different.

No woman wants a guy whose a loser and poor. It just different degrees of desirability.

Obviously, they don't go about asking how much you make, what car you drive, etc on a first date.

Besides, I'm an arrogant, egostic, materialistic guy.

I really can't complain if bitches are the same, ya feel me.

It's like the pot calling the kettle black...