japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Guest jmatsu
Doesnt it all depends on the mood of the moment? sometimes you feel like having wine, sometimes you feel like having champagne. Sometimes you feel like having French cuisine, and some days Japanese cuisine. I personally think they are all above the average, and I'd gladly smash any of them with the exception of the one with the charlie chaplin moustache...

granted i would lend my cock to the one in pink and the one 2nd to the far right if i was bored and did not have to put forth much effort , but c'mon kiddy...you seriously think that these bitches are above average? it must be mighty convenient to bring you along for a konpa. i once christened herp this thread's bakudanshorihan. you have now inherited this title. anyway if these bitches b the chickenheads which they appear to be, by all means spread your seed. it's just that i am too old and too spoiled for cheap food and cheap bitches alike. it's one thing if you're socially inept or a fuckin leper... i would not tell pre-fuck. kiss and tell, postfuck (for the purposes of a forum/internets) dawg.

nigga, you can't do better than this? i mean, if you fucked the shit outta one of these little girlies, yarikon, whateves son and wanna share that with us, it's all good in the neighborhood, but good god man...i just don't see what the rumpus is about.

anyway if you fail, that's just gonna be fucked.

granted i would lend my cock to the one in pink and the one 2nd to the far right if i was bored and did not have to put forth much effort , but c'mon kiddy...you seriously think that these bitches are above average? it must be mighty convenient to bring you along for a konpa. i once christened herp this thread's bakudanshorihan. you have now inherited this title. anyway if these bitches b the chickenheads which they appear to be, by all means spread your seed. it's just that i am too old and too spoiled for cheap food and cheap bitches alike. it's one thing if you're socially inept or a fuckin leper... i would not tell pre-fuck. kiss and tell, postfuck (for the purposes of a forum/internets) dawg.

nigga, you can't do better than this? i mean, if you fucked the shit outta one of these little girlies, yarkikon, whateves and wanna share that with us, it's all good in the neighborhood, but good god man...i just don't see what the rumpus is about.

anyway if you fail, that's just gonna be fucked.

YES I CAN, AND YES I WILL!

Guest jmatsu
no worries, i did show u pic of me + ayu chan during one of my slow nites a while ago didnt I;)

oh word? don't recall. revive that shit. ayu b old already...

Raj, hold that thought. Here's a better picture for your better judgement:

n5790872895592469431pz6.jpg

OH MY GOD THEY ARE ALL BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY.

The only going thing for these girls is that girls big sagging ass.

I guess we all lose.

Hahaha.

Guest jmatsu

the one in the pink is problematic. she be mirco-chibi. even if she gets on her knees, niggas' gonna need to squat unless he want his knees fellated.

okay new game.

we gonna post pics of bitches that we personally know, are gonna fuck, or have fucked.

that way we will better understand everyones' standards. find out just what type of nigga, niggas here b. i mean, i bascially know what kinds of clothes and the labels that the sufu japland crew covets, but what kind of japper-bitches do we all lust for? anybody can work construction or slang some krak-cocaine for some extra money (to purchase new jawns), but what kind of bitches can niggas here pull? THAT MEANS U HERP. you too shinoda, redeem thy self.

here comes the judge, court is in session. i shall post this weekend.

Aite I'm in. But I'm gonna havta go keitai e-mails until date 2-3 with some of my bitches. This past week has been a windfall. Its like all of sudden good things are happening to me. 4 bitches in one week. God damn. I know if a date went well when a girl replies with a thank you e-mail + plus lots of emojis. I'm off to Kyoto tomorrow with my boys to get drunk and live life!!!!!!

Here are two of them:

Hot (HOT) korean bitch that I wanted to nail for the longest time. Finally got a date with her.

ほ~んとに久しぶりに楽しかったですB06

ありがとう330

8月の麻布十番祭り、忘れないでくださいねB06 マレーシアお土産持って来ますから 笑

お疲れだろうし、お休みなさい330

Hot girl that nanpa-ed me on mixi. I'm going out with her on Monday again...
it was very nice meeting you today.

なんか結局オーバーナイトでしあげなきゃいけない資料があって、会社に戻ってきてしまいました339

もっと飲んどけばよかった…

i hope you enjoyed the night as i did.

good nite03C

^i pretty much know your standards of female, but post pics anyway. i wanna see that korean.

Will do on second dates. These were first dates so can't be too creppy.

Ken, lets me up and nanpa bitches!

Guest jmatsu

i was supposed to go the end of last month, but work sent me to other places. now i r back in u.s.a., but will be going mid sept. i guess i will miss herp again.

uuuh did raj have anything nice to say about me?

Guest jmatsu
going back to the usa on the 9th.

gonex: ill take you out to lunch or whatever before i leave

do all u nigs speak jap or engrish to each other?

i was supposed to go the end of last month, but work sent me to other places. now i r back in u.s.a., but will be going mid sept. i guess i will miss herp again.

uuuh did raj have anything nice to say about me?

he said you chain smoke and talk alot of shit. my kinda guy :D

going back to the usa on the 9th.

gonex: ill take you out to lunch or whatever before i leave

hai. hows 女王?

Guest jmatsu
he said you chain smoke and talk alot of shit. my kinda guy :D

raj:

do i really smoke that much compared to other people? just a pack a day. not a big deal if people think i am a chain-smoker, but i just never heard this before.

raf:

do i really smoke that much compared to other people? just a pack a day. not a big deal if people think i am a chain-smoker, but i just never heard this before.

nigga

a pack a day is too much. yous gonna git lung cancer.

Guest jmatsu
nigga

a pack a day is too much. yous gonna git lung cancer.

i kno u b doctor and all, and i r appreciate yr pro advice, but u and i both kno many more people who b smoking more than me or a pack a day.

i kno u b doctor and all, and i r appreciate yr pro advice, but u and i both kno many more people who b smoking more than me or a pack a day.

when will i get to see you?

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

no homo

Guest jmatsu
when will i get to see you?

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

no homo

mid sept in it japland, but u b back in usa, right?

if we ever hang out i r not make u smoke but do

l_ebb906b336e7441d2c680694774f7948.jpg

raj:

I don't remember ever saying you were a chain smoker but yeah I did mention that whenever we met you smoked a lot. Prolly cuz we always meet up at bars/clubs and its just tastes/feels better with a smoke....