japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

djrajio: wouldn't you be better off (at the moment anyway) doing your field of work in the UK or even HK?

HK.

I just got rejected from a Morgan Stanley opportunity this morning.

5 interviews + 3 weeks of waiting.

I feel like shit and quitting my job.

HK.

that sucks, keep trying though. i have a friend (in aus) who was in your shoes for a while, tried for ages and kept getting knocked back. decided to take a break for 5 weeks or so, came back and finally landed something in HK. moved about a month ago. its the same with everything, persistance pays off. :)

HK.

Nigga, keep on b.a.l.l.i.n. until they R.E.C.O.G.N.I.Z.E.!! Not sure you’d enjoy HK though, you speak Cantonese and enjoy talking about money at all times (I mean f’real, not joking on the internutz)?

Where goo?

Does a Japanese 建築家 really have enough time to peruse SuFu between site visits and meetings? Japan is the one place young architects make less money than in the US.

i work for a small firm. yes i am overworked and underpaid. i want to quit. no i dont have the time at all usually, but my procrastination spirit got the best of me that day

I always figured if I had to work in Japan it would be in a non-architecture field. I thought we have it bad in the states, but I can't believe what some of my friends put up with over there. One of my grad school friends wanted to get me into Bow-Wow, but unless you're living for free and your mom is packing a bento meal for you every day, it's hard to stay afloat.

Guest jmatsu
Hey guys!! i'll be heading up to tokyo for a business trip end of August.

I'll like to maximize my trip to the fullest and thought of heading to some clubs to chill out. Problem is I'm probably gonna be alone and am a female. Would you guys recommend some non-sleazy joints where i can enjoy my solo night out?

post your pic. that way we can decide on which club to send you 2.

post your pic. that way we can decide on which club to send you 2.

lulz. またですか…

if i were in the japland, id be like "ill take you arouuuuuuuund for a gud time!!!"

Robocopped NN deminz last night.

NN FW08 not gothy. Me rikey.

That n. hooly jacket Lab copped looks really ridiculous. You need to sell that shit ASAP so you won't look like a clown. (0)

Hey guys!! i'll be heading up to tokyo for a business trip end of August.

I'll like to maximize my trip to the fullest and thought of heading to some clubs to chill out. Problem is I'm probably gonna be alone and am a female. Would you guys recommend some non-sleazy joints where i can enjoy my solo night out?

Judging by your other posts + your kubrick avatar, I'm assuming you are a singaporian into streetwear, etc. Prolly just do Ageha or Alife. Maybe womb or unit or air for techno.

N(N) F/W08 stuff is trash. Boxy brown coats, cropped pants with ugly patterns, and absurd headgear. Shit looks like a sexually confused lumberjack after an appointment with the TB store. S/S09 is an improvement.

That n. hooly jacket Lab copped looks really ridiculous. You need to sell that shit ASAP so you won't look like a clown. (0)

I'll only sell if it doesn't fit like a gotdamn cape. Or if it doesn't fit with the rest of my frute shit.

N(N) F/W08 stuff is trash. Boxy brown coats, cropped pants with ugly patterns, and absurd headgear. Shit looks like a sexually confused lumberjack after an appointment with the TB store. S/S09 is an improvement.

I'll only sell if it doesn't fit like a gotdamn cape. Or if it doesn't fit with the rest of my frute shit.

That reminds me. I need to swing over to Mr. Hollywood today when i get my haircut.

I'm not really gothninja mayne.

My last fit consisted of a purple/yellow dinosaur top and a tee with monkeys on it.

I can understand where you're coming from tho.

I wear some lame basics, and I'm moving away from that (probably why I've sold my NN/Ann D stuffs).

your number one priority should be reviewing acid and base + henderson hesselbach

plus DNA transcription / translation.

BIOCHEM IS MAD HIGH YIELD ON TEH MCATZ.

q = MCAT

am i rite?