japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

I've always been interested in Asian culture, and wanted to see more of the world. I find Asian women especially beautiful; I've always wanted an Asian girlfriend. They just seem so much more feminine than the women I'm used to. Hey, do you guys know where all the chicks are? And where are all the ones that speak English? We should hang out some time, go find some bitches.

I've always been interested in Asian culture, and wanted to see more of the world. I find Asian women especially beautiful; I've always wanted an Asian girlfriend. They just seem so much more feminine than the women I'm used to. Hey, do you guys know where all the chicks are? And where are all the ones that speak English? We should hang out some time, go find some bitches.

Do you think supermodels will accept my small penis and lack of social graces over there, if the answer is yes I'm moving tomorrow, I'll even take a shower if it helps. Do you think my world of warcraft guild will accept my name change to "TokyostudKawai" or will I be expelled like milk in a Maria Ozawa enema video?

I may be white, but I'm really Japanese at heart ^____^;; None of my baka (idiot) "friends" will understand how I feel about Japan (nippon). I'm sure it'll be just like one of my anime (Japanese cartoons) and I'll have a harem full of kawaii (cute) girls around me at all times. I wish I was born in Japan to nihonjin parents.

I don't talk many white people any more because they're just so boring and NONE of them have any culture. That's another thing I love about Japan, it's past!!!!!! SAMURAI are SOOOOO cool, I wish I was alive back then so I could walk around, flip out and cut people's heads off for fun >_______________<

curry was one of the reasons i went to japan

was not disapppointed

ok

it was #1 reason

mr.charismaz

Japanese cars were the reason I went to Japan, and then once I got there, I realized they were uncool. (0)

I know all the lyrics to arigato mr. roboto, I plan to teach business japanese at tokyo U, so shaddup nigga!

Pfft. I could list you the animes that I've watched, but it'd take most of the day, so I'll spare you, amateur. I'll give you the highlights though; when I feel happy with the world, I like to watch animes like Sailor Moon, when I am feeling a little horny, I'll turn on some Love Hina, and when my mom and I get into an argument and she beats me, I'll go to my room and turn on a little Yu-Gi-Oh. Back in the early 90's, when I was in grad school, I was probably the first guy in my dorm watching non-subtitled anime, so I consider myself an expert on the subject. I'm also a bit of an Asian culture buff.

Right now, my mom is recuperating from her 3rd open heart surgery, so she beats me less, and I haven't quite found a job yet because I've decided to devote myself to anime fansubs. Anyway, I'm headed out to get my favorite food, sushi, from Wok n' Rolls, so I'll talk to you later, looooser.

Ok, I'm going to watch this thread from now on; it delivers!

You can only go to Japan if you answer the following question:

"Why has the foreigner from the West (that's buddy-dharma for you ignoramuses) no beard?" Oh and that biatch had a beard so good luck.

Do you think supermodels will accept my small penis and lack of social graces over there, if the answer is yes I'm moving tomorrow, I'll even take a shower if it helps. Do you think my world of warcraft guild will accept my name change to "TokyostudKawai" or will I be expelled like milk in a Maria Ozawa enema video?

Well my dude, if you really want to holler at those Japanese ladies, I suggest you convert to Judaism, maybe around the time you apply for your passport. Nothing says Japanese pussy better than a Jewish surname they can hyphenate with.

You might also want to dump those silly shoes you wear all the time, and get some real shoes. Yeah, the North Face. The yellow nylon makes them pop. If you really want to go alpha male on them, get a matching backpack. You'll need one anyway, since you'll be carrying most of your possessions around with you from the time you leave your house til the time you come home. Plus you don't want that asshole from Florida stealing your stuff from your bunk back at the gaijin house when you're not there.

I would also suggest you start a flickr account, and take some finely focused photos of Shibuya Q-Front, the entrance to Takeshita-dori, and perhaps Omotesando, because most of the world is interested in your Japan travels, and waiting for your unique photography with bated breath. If you take a washed out looking photo of your tonkotsu ramen at lunch, it's fair enough to say that people will revel in your boldness.

Also, if you happen to have a white girlfriend already, that doesn't mean you have to give up on your dream of being with an Asian woman. Let me guess... your girlfriend has a kind of stupid bob haircut with cropped bangs, and she's put on a few pounds since college right? Black v-neck tee shirt with a few buttons of local Cincinatti hardcore bands on the left breast, pooch spilling over a bit sweetly over her chino skirt and red vegan Birkenstocks? That's ok man. If she's traveling with you, that means she also likes Japanese girls. They're cute, and do cute arts and crafts too. I suggest you guys hunt for the holy grail at the various Tokyo vegetarian cafes. If you see any of those fine girls alone, looking forlorn in an M-65 and floral dress, then you know it's time to attack. Your girlfriend will aid in this maneuver by discussing rag doll making with the subject, and you will be able to get her keitai digits smoothly, because you're going to invite her over for wine and cheese. From there man, it's just pretty straightforward, old-fashioned date rape like we're used to back home. Good luck my friend.

Japanese cars were the reason I went to Japan, and then once I got there, I realized they were uncool. (0)

Pfft. I could list you the animes that I've watched, but it'd take most of the day, so I'll spare you, amateur. I'll give you the highlights though; when I feel happy with the world, I like to watch animes like Sailor Moon, when I am feeling a little horny, I'll turn on some Love Hina, and when my mom and I get into an argument and she beats me, I'll go to my room and turn on a little Yu-Gi-Oh. Back in the early 90's, when I was in grad school, I was probably the first guy in my dorm watching non-subtitled anime, so I consider myself an expert on the subject. I'm also a bit of an Asian culture buff.

Right now, my mom is recuperating from her 3rd open heart surgery, so she beats me less, and I haven't quite found a job yet because I've decided to devote myself to anime fansubs. Anyway, I'm headed out to get my favorite food, sushi, from Wok n' Rolls, so I'll talk to you later, looooser.

dude

it's all about rollin up to c.l.u.b.a.s.i.a.

in a pink LACOSTE and/or UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS CAP

your north face pack is obviously slung over your shoulder

and you refuse to stuff it into a cramped locker

cuz hell nah

you need that jawn to hold your 1999-era canon point n' shoot, day-old-freshness-burger, empty axe body spray and passport with all of your stashed $$$ inside.

yea, nothin gets the bitches hyphy like a fully-portable whitemachine

and nah, I won't bring up ANIMEZ in conversation. that's for fucking n00b 4chan cosplaying sephirtoh faggots. it's all about JDRAMAZ man. yea. i'll tell em i cried 8 times during the first episode of one liter. shit. thatll get em all emotional

and ill pounce like an albino gorilla

maybe ill take her out to the konbini for some onigiri delights

nah

why should i treat a bitch????

i made like 5.2/hr at kinkos last semester, that's REAL money, fuck this bitch

and if that doesn't get me into her panties

ill bring up my 98% score on my imperial japan midterm

yea

nothin gets a bitch hotter than the M.E.I.J.I. era

bitch asks me where im stayin

DA JINGU NIGGA

its funny how one question turned into a whole topic based off of my story..

I really do appreciate all the honesty though, I can understand that shit won't be easy if I do head down there, but i'm going to keep a positive attitude about it..I get a lot of mixed opinions about it so I take everything in stride.

I still have a couple more years before i'm finished school, but I do have a lot of skills under my belt and I feel that I can accomplish my goal once I've completed all of my studies.

to be fair my last post

is basically

description of one of my IRL friends

who is not very sane and who i dont talk to at all and who i dont consider a friend or acquaintance or human being

but i had to room with him for a week so

yeah

ok.

Fair enough, I'm just getting the assumption that most of you seem to think i'm some idiot who has absolutely no clue what my goals are and that i'm pretty much reciting unrealistic goals.. Not that im concerned about it, just that you guys take this impression from what I've typed throughout sufu..

I do understand the challenges that face me if I do happen to venture over, but as i mentioned, I'm gonna take shit in stride and start networking with companies that I'm currently interested in. Hopeufully with enough networking, it'll make things a lot easier to accomplish rather than jumping in full force without any sort of background information

yo ichigo i dont wanna rag on you for like 5th page in a row cuz this topic is tired and im bored of it and i kinda wanna go back to talking about jap sales n shit so i will keep it short: networking - without experience and fluency - can only get you so far. you are not japanese either, which considering the structure of many of their institutions, makes things a lot more difficult for you. if you wanna still pursue this unrealistic goal, go ahead mang. i aint callin you an idiot. you might be on crack or somethin, but whatev.

can we plz go back to talkin bout restir closing

and nah, I won't bring up ANIMEZ in conversation. that's for fucking n00b 4chan cosplaying sephirtoh faggots. it's all about JDRAMAZ man. yea. i'll tell em i cried 8 times during the first episode of one liter. shit. thatll get em all emotional

and ill pounce like an albino gorilla

ive actually gotten mad cred from bitches for watching 1 liter

Guest jmatsu
p8.jpg

Dante Carver - Born January 17th, 1977.

Actor/Model, currently on ads for Softbank along with a talking white dog.

you think this dante carver guy is really gonna be the next black shane (can't remember his last name...cumin?)? not like this nigga did anything that important or is gonna get remembered. and besides, ichigo looks nothing like him.

Fair enough, I'm just getting the assumption that most of you seem to think i'm some idiot who has absolutely no clue what my goals are and that i'm pretty much reciting unrealistic goals.. Not that im concerned about it, just that you guys take this impression from what I've typed throughout sufu..

I do understand the challenges that face me if I do happen to venture over, but as i mentioned, I'm gonna take shit in stride and start networking with companies that I'm currently interested in. Hopeufully with enough networking, it'll make things a lot easier to accomplish rather than jumping in full force without any sort of background information

Because you're better off trying it at home than abroad. Good on you if you want to do it, but it'll be much easier to make a decent living where you are now, for starters, you don't need a second language under your belt, you already have a network of associates, and you don't have to worry as much if the shit hits the fan.

In a few years time, when you're a bit more prepared, just take a step back and think whether or not it's worth the effort relocating to another country for work. It's not just something you can do and then back out of easily. You're probably going to end up working harder for the same thing you could get at home.

If it's only to fulfill some fantasy about being Japan, then you shouldn't bother going through all this effort. If it's something much more than that, best of luck to ye. That goes for moving to most countries too.

Im just real surprised at the amount of support i'm getting.. I thought i'd get slapped in the face but you guys really motivate me..I'll only keep on fighting until I make it.. Then like i said, we can all hang out n shit..:cool:

so im going to summer sonic alone this sunday :I is that sad?

I would have gone with you if i were staying like a few days longer.

Did rajio-chang ditch you?

I've been sick as fuck. Like I haven't been this sick for years. I've been staying home for like 4 days. It sucked. I feel better now so i will go copp deminz at isetan. Pshshsshhshshs.

I have a one-foot stack of Visvim catalogs at home and I have no idea what to do with it. The paper is too high-quality to be used as toilet paper.

I would have gone with you if i were staying like a few days longer.

Did rajio-chang ditch you?

I've been sick as fuck. Like I haven't been this sick for years. I've been staying home for like 4 days. It sucked. I feel better now so i will go copp deminz at isetan. Pshshsshhshshs.

nah, it was just miscommunication.

i sold my other ticket to co-worker, who is going with like 10-15 ppl from work.

fuck waking up at 9am to get in at 10am though.

im gonna go around 2pm and try to find everyone :o