japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

So is all this aggression from jmatsu because his picture got posted on another thread and was subsequently called an ugly motherfucker by a few people, causing him to request the picture to be taken down by the mods? This in combination with the 11,000+ posts on this forum and your bitchy attitude. Sounds like someone who is really discontent with his life.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=21419&page=1620

Guest jmatsu
So is all this aggression from jmatsu because his picture got posted on another thread and was subsequently called an ugly motherfucker by a few people, causing him to request the picture to be taken down by the mods? This in combination with the 11,000+ posts on this forum and your bitchy attitude. Sounds like someone who is really discontent with his life.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=21419&page=1620

you read one part of that entire situation and have the audacity (more like stupidity) to say this kind of shit?

what you fail to realize is that you are being clowned in this thread. it's pathetic that i have to spell it out for you.

you read one part of that entire situation and have the audacity (more like stupidity) to say this kind of shit?

what you fail to realize is that you are being clowned in this thread. it's pathetic that i have to spell it out for you.

bro don't worry i read into the entire situation.

you did? and you are still of the same opinion? if so, i genuinely feel bad for u.

Yep after your negative feedback i'm 110% sure. It's actually quite sad that living in such a bustling city you make time to post on this forum almost 8 times a day and most of those are bitter/hateful posts. You must be a real loser IRL. I feel bad for you.

Guest jmatsu

皆さん、この人うざいわ。もし日本であいつに会ったらぶっ殺す。日本の事分からないのによくいろいろ言えるね。俺の方がこのthreadの上司なのに、なんでこんな下克上されなくちゃならんのか。 あいつは部下だからほんとは土下座してもらうべきじゃないのか、こら もうâ€KYâ€は流行ってないけど、あいつは勉強した方が良いね。

-MATSU-SAMA.:)

ということで、ハートランドは金曜日の9時半集合でいいかい?

(笑)私はケネスコール靴を履いて、三人の美女と話すから、見つけられますよ。

皆さん、この人うざいわ。もし日本であいつに会ったらぶっ殺す。日本の事分からないのによくいろいろ言えるね。俺の方がこのthreadの上司なのに、なんでこんな下克上されなくちゃならんのか。 あいつは部下だからほんとは土下座してもらうべきじゃないのか、こら もうâ€KYâ€は流行ってないけど、あいつは勉強した方が良いね。

-MATSU-SAMA.:)

世の中KYの人多すぎで嫌になるね。

うはははwwwネタの可能性も否定できないわけでもないし

i b wearing a white balenciaga shirt with a lanvin tie.

i could possibly be the steeziest motherfucker in the hospital.

apparently, there's a new fashion mag for the ladiez.

http://www.tokyobookmark.net/fashion/shinkansen_love/

it's geared towards those chicks in 田舎 who wanna take shinkansen to tokyo

to go cool hunting / shopping.

thats some niche shit right there.

pshshshshhshshh

have any of you gayjins been asked for your gaijin card when not carrying it with you? if so, what happened? I thought it wasn't such a big deal so I didn't really care about if i had it on me or not, but i read some stories and it seems like they consider it a pretty serious offence if you don't have it with you at all times?

Guest jmatsu
have any of you gayjins been asked for your gaijin card when not carrying it with you? if so, what happened? I thought it wasn't such a big deal so I didn't really care about if i had it on me or not, but i read some stories and it seems like they consider it a pretty serious offence if you don't have it with you at all times?

i don't even know about this...do gaijin really gotta show this shit?

cops demanded my id a bunch of times tho. i r not really gaijin tho.

Guest jmatsu
The Contemporary Fix opened in Aoyama.

Mastermind Japan Flagship

Open for the next two months.

Visvim collab jawns in stock.

i r never pay 4 them shits. could go to cheap kabaz.

Guest jmatsu
my buddies and i hit some kyabaz in sendai

3000 yen for a 50 minute set. fine wimmenz.

luxor was the name

kokobunchoz?? coo! luckily most of the ladies don't come from sendai!