Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

2 hours ago, blooming said:

Yeah, that's kinda just the case for FC jeans. I feel like maybe the pockets on my 1108XX (15.5oz) pair are slightly bigger, but the rest of my FC pairs in the standard denim have somewhat shallow pockets.

Sad. Warehouses too. Never understood why. 

The pocket bags are my only complaint with the 2 pair of Full Counts (1101xx and 1108xx) I've bought. I like my Edwins better because the cut and denim are very similar, and the pockets are deeper/useable.

Edited by buler
detail

• 1 month later...

My 0105s in 32 have arrived from Japan just now. 5 days to the UK. Pretty damn fast and great customer service from FC who were able to pick a pair out for me and let me know the waist measurement before shipping.

These fit ALOT more comfortably in the waist than the 31s (which I seemed to be unlucky with and they were undersized) 

Will be giving them a good 40 wash first to get rid of most of the shrinkage. 

Looking forward to wearing these a lot. Their standard 13.7oz is so comfortable from the start. Not sure what other brand can really compare in that department.

17 minutes ago, smoothsailor said:

^you have one too? @Dr_Heech?

No unfortunately not. And now l have my teenage son living with me, so for him it's a magic laundry basket but for me it's more washing to organise and get dry ...

So l have an non-magical laundry basket atm 🥲 (tiny violin playing in the background)

22 hours ago, PrettyBoyTony said:

My 0105s in 32 have arrived from Japan just now. 5 days to the UK. Pretty damn fast and great customer service from FC who were able to pick a pair out for me and let me know the waist measurement before shipping.

These fit ALOT more comfortably in the waist than the 31s (which I seemed to be unlucky with and they were undersized) 

Looking forward to wearing these a lot. Their standard 13.7oz is so comfortable from the start. Not sure what other brand can really compare in that department.

Glad you got that sorted! Glad to hear also about your good experience with FC customer service, I had a great experience too.

And regards comfort straight from the off, I've yet to experience quite the same in any other brand's fabric - I think there's a fairly large consensus here on that! They're a joy to wear!

On 9/23/2024 at 5:56 AM, PrettyBoyTony said:

I spent all day yesterday in my 0105s, and yeah, they are easily the most comfortable pair of jeans I own.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post an updated fit of my 0105w seeing as I got the 32. I've washed and dried on high to shrink the inseam a couple of times but think at most I lost half an inch. Was thinking about getting them hemmed but the double cuff is growing on me. 

Loving the colour of the indigo now. Looks very saturated. It's great being able to wash and dry as normal and not worry that they will get too slim. The waist stretches back to the point i need a belt. Very comfortable. I'm stoked!

20241003_180340.jpg

20241003_180318.jpg

20241003_180408.jpg

20241003_180530.jpg