Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

also for me FC are true to size (W33), but depends on your demanded look. I am same in FW, SC, WH, RMC, all W33, as in FC. But in Denime, Atlas&Co I am W34. And in LVC I am W36.....

thanks for the inputs.  I am a big w33 or small w34.  It was so strange that the W34 1103 has rooms everywhere, waist, thigh, hip, knee.  I guess I can comfortably fit a W33 and can also fit a W32 in this model with some stretch without problem.  My experience may differ as seem not a lot of people bought the 1103(?)  I think the silhouette is relax tapered and therefore fit bigger   

Tried to sell the 1103 but not much interest. Is there any method to shrink the fc denim by a size or two?

waist/hips shrinkage will return in 2-5 days of wear to the measurements before washing. just shrinkage of inseam is  irreversible .....

Edited by vIGGiou riou

On 11/5/2023 at 11:24 AM, CharlieMike said:

@obamaI usually wear W33 in Japanese jeans, except Denime W32. For Fullcount I wear W31 for the 1101 indigo however I just bought the Fullcount 1101 bkbk, the W31 was too small, I exchanged it for a W32. I was looking for black jeans and the 1101 bkbk is really nice.

Thanks mate. Good to know. I am also look for a 1101. I am 33 in SC and 36 in Resolute 710. Denime I am 34 (with some room). Was thinking between W32/W33 for the old 1101.  Probably I should get the W32/W31.  

great progress Jared.... 10 months in rotation ? It means cca 3 months regular wear ? And how much washes ?

looking foreword to add 0105 to rotation after I will finish first round (100+ days wear) with my WH 1000XX. It will be nice to have them in rotation with repro of Lee jeans from Atlas&Co Lot 147. Both are wide enough and nice deep rise....

Edited by vIGGiou riou

1 hour ago, LanceP86 said:
Since we are talking Fullcount sizing. I have a 0105 (15.5oz) in a waist 31. And I'm looking at the 1101 now. I was wondering if anyone also has both of these pants and took the same size?

I got both the 0105 and 1101 in 34. They both fit me well. Both are the new ones.
I also got the old 1108 in 34. That one is a bit tight.

On 11/6/2023 at 1:40 PM, obama said:

Thanks mate. Good to know. I am also look for a 1101. I am 33 in SC and 36 in Resolute 710. Denime I am 34 (with some room). Was thinking between W32/W33 for the old 1101.  Probably I should get the W32/W31.  

@obama  Hello If it helps, my Fullcount 1101 indigo 13.7 oz (W31) measures 42.5 cm at the waist after wearing it for about 2 months. It measured 40.5 cm when purchased. I bought the 1103 at the beginning but I sold it, the proportion of the 1101 suited me better and the leg opening is 21 cm for a W31 which is not very wide. I'm super happy with it, I haven't washed it yet. Right now I'm rotating with my Denime 221 which seems to be fading faster.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:27 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@81FXR I moved you post to the right spot.

I can say that the 15.5oz denim is a real slow fader. Your 13.7oz will feel like a fast fader in comparison. The heaver denim has also more character in terms of slub and nep.

@beautiful_FrEaK  Are you saying the 15.5 oz fades slower than the 13.7 oz? I wore my FC 13.7 oz for over 2 months and in comparison my Denime 221 seemed to fade faster after only 2 weeks.

5 hours ago, CharlieMike said:

@obama  Hello If it helps, my Fullcount 1101 indigo 13.7 oz (W31) measures 42.5 cm at the waist after wearing it for about 2 months. It measured 40.5 cm when purchased. I bought the 1103 at the beginning but I sold it, the proportion of the 1101 suited me better and the leg opening is 21 cm for a W31 which is not very wide. I'm super happy with it, I haven't washed it yet. Right now I'm rotating with my Denime 221 which seems to be fading faster.

It helps. Thanks again.  Is your 1101 the old cut?  

I am wearing w32 for 221. How about yours?  Do you notice any major difference in fit compared to the 1101?

On 11/6/2023 at 11:10 PM, Ciabatta said:

Is that the newer 0105? How’s the waist? TTS? Do they still stretch out like the older Fullcounts??

Yes, it's the wide version of 0105. I have them in 31. I have the old tapered version of 0105 in a 30. I would guess that the 31 in actually spot on at about an inch bigger in the waist, so they're sizing the same. It stretches the same too, quickly, easily and a little more than a half inch.

I tried on the SS24 11.5oz 0105 and Type 1 the other day. It's unbelievably soft and drapes beautifully. I have one of each on order for their release this spring. I don't know what sizes as the samples fit perfectly and I just said "whatever those sizes are."

On 11/7/2023 at 12:32 PM, Geeman said:

Is there anywhere that details the changes to the fits on the FC range when they dropped the arcs and tab and 'relaunched ' 

https://ogbros.jp/fullcount_new_jeans/

There is this interview which explains the changes made, which are in fact a return to basics. I find the new cuts very good.

On 11/7/2023 at 4:01 PM, obama said:

It helps. Thanks again.  Is your 1101 the old cut?  

I am wearing w32 for 221. How about yours?  Do you notice any major difference in fit compared to the 1101?

Hello,

My Fullcount 1101 is the new model, the 30 year old one, with the bows. It's a W31 and my Denime 221 is a W32. The cut is quite different, the 221 is more high waisted at the front, the leg is tighter from the knees. Have you done a first wash on your 221?