Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

I think the thigh measurement is BS also, but Full Count's web site says its that size , so I think and-japan is just mirroring what they say. Weird, but I guess we will see. Still havent heard back from and-japan regarding my inquiry.

But, all I have right now, based on Full Count's site is the 0105 and 0105xx are cut differently

and-japan got back to me, my 0105xx have shipped and will be here by monday. the thigh measurement was double checked, and they said it was 31.8/12.5. still more slim that the standard 0105, and im not too sure why the cut would be any different than the standard 0105. we will see. Im assuming their measurements were the once washed measurements, or else im screwed, haha

Edited by garden gnomes in space

LOL, and-japan must put steroids in their packages when they ship because Im about to get my jeans today instead of next monday. They shipped yesterday from Japan, its thursday in san francisco. This is better service than 99% of the shit I buy in country. Im speechless.

Eagle has landed. The measurements out there are complete bullshit. Thigh measures 13.5" raw. Unless these lose an entire inch in the thigh, which I doubt, it looks like the 0105 and 0105xx share the same cut. Ill soak tonight, convince my wife that these have been in my possession for a long time and are not new and post p[ics asap.

Oh, and this xx denim is nice. The texture is almost like the 13.7 after a few soaks and wears. Kinda rough but smooth at the same time.

And that new denim smell, does it get any better? I want to pull a Reudi and just wear them raw

Gonna have to wait on the fit pics. But I have measurements. Quoise1203, this is the cut if you like the Roy's my man. The 15.5oz xx denim does shrink quite a bit more than I expected it to. But I hot washed in a machine to try to get as much shrink out as possible. I ill probably do one more n a week or two to get the rest out.

Pre soak: Tagged size 32

Waist 34"

Front Rise 12"

Thigh 13.5"

Leg Opening 9"

Post soak:

Waist about 33". Im not really concerned about this measurement as Full Counts stretch like mad

Front rise 11.25"

Thigh 12.5"

Leg Opening about 8.5"

All in all, the denim feels great. Typical Full Count texture, with a bit more visible slub than the 13.7 oz

Ill try to get some fit pics up this weekend, but we are in the middle of a move and my wife is sick.

Looking forward to the fit pics mate , good luck with the move ( hate moving house , i suppose everyone dose tho ) and hope the misses feels better soon

I emailed gordon a few weeks ago about the xx and contest denim and he said that they were different denim , the xx has a darker deeper indigo colour and the denim has more visable character

Look on the bright side garden, She will be less concerned about your recent purchasing.

and here I was, putting on the mood lighting, pouring a glass of wine, getting ready to soak my new denim and bam, sick wife. You'd think she has the plague by the amount of complaining coming out of her mouth, but alas its just a nasty cold. A cold that I am most likely going to be enjoying in the near future...

Cheers gnome.

When I tried the 0105 regular 13.75oz (in a 33) it seemed to be the hip that gave the cut it's fuller shape. Hard to pinpoint really. Brilliant jeans.

Hog, after its all said and done, these two pairs actually fit pretty close. (the SDA 101 and FC 0105xx) The 0105xx's are still stiff as a board, but the top block and thighs are pretty damn close. That super roomy top block of the 0105 seems to get taken care of with a proper agitated wash/soak. We'll see if they lose any more room after another hot wash/soak in a week or two.

i gotta say, it feels good being back in some Full Counts. I think my Roy jeans are the most interesting/well made denims I own, but Full Counts are my overall favorite. Its a combination of great denim, cool little features like the different thread colors and the cool patch and arcs that adds up to a intriguing brand, at least for me.

Gonna have to wait on the fit pics. But I have measurements. Quoise1203, this is the cut if you like the Roy's my man. The 15.5oz xx denim does shrink quite a bit more than I expected it to. But I hot washed in a machine to try to get as much shrink out as possible. I ill probably do one more n a week or two to get the rest out.

Pre soak: Tagged size 32

Waist 34"

Front Rise 12"

Thigh 13.5"

Leg Opening 9"

Post soak:

Waist about 33". Im not really concerned about this measurement as Full Counts stretch like mad

Front rise 11.25"

Thigh 12.5"

Leg Opening about 8.5"

All in all, the denim feels great. Typical Full Count texture, with a bit more visible slub than the 13.7 oz

Ill try to get some fit pics up this weekend, but we are in the middle of a move and my wife is sick.

Would you mind checking the back rise measurement please?