What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

corbin law- the dame is not wearing a masque! What a farce.

most people took off their masks halfway through the dance

i am not most people

and am not a weak ass mask removing pussyfoot

so i kept mine on.

without further ado

rocky horror Picture show themed birthday party!

i was feeling very brad at the time so i went with a sort of half almost undressed brad

smallrock8bg.jpg

tie: thrift

Wife Beater: fotlm

Cords: Banana Republica

Shoes: Cole Haan

Jacket: random

Sunglasses: There was a light over at the frankenstien house

Newspaper: Heavy rains getting out of the car

kixslf , the (n)nine moccassins/boots are amazing...

how much did they run you?

i was about to buy some visvim fbt shamans until i saw those...then i had some second thoughts about the visvims, but judging that they are (n)nine i guess the price tag is ridiculous, nevertheless, i would like to know it to see if they are an option or not.

like someone else said, your style really has evolved A LOT

First day of class back in sunny Los Angeles. Too bad I took the pic after dark.

224641231.jpg

H&M

10deep (gasp)

Neighborhood

Nike Footscape Woven Chukkas

thanks for the props guys

fade-I agree, and would have done so had I had a nice pair.... should arrive soon ;)

the jacket is vintage, sorry. and coldrice-PM me if you like, i'll send you the info on the necklace.

forgot to add, the tabis are from japan. no imitations here. straight up shinobi.

DSC03776.jpg supreme speck supreme ari banks levi puma x hard rock DSC03709.jpg supreme stussy anything levi jiii

it's not that i have a huge problem with the garments that you are posting...

and i can somewhat comprehend your street/hypebeastie aesthetic, but nothing you own is partiuclarly special or inspiring. unfortunately you look like every other kid lining up at supreme/niketown/whatever (do you listen to ghostface?). i guess the way you rock your shit seems just too typical for me, but if that's the look you aspire for...

well, i must say you have it perfected.

the fit is like that of the actual garments themselves. i think that even streetwear can be flattering (and in my opinion, this is just not the case)

i do like your room though. btw, while i don't thinking picking your nose is cool or cute, i do think the act is less blase then a middle finger or a fucking peace sign.

Guest doubletap

and i can somewhat comprehend your street/hypebeastie aesthetic, but nothing you own is partiuclarly special or inspiring. unfortunately you look like every other kid lining up at supreme/niketown/whatever (do you listen to ghostface?). i guess the way you rock your shit seems just too typical for me, but if that's the look you aspire for...

the fit is like that of the actual garments themselves. i think that even streetwear can be flattering (and in my opinion, this is just not the case)

i do like your room though. btw, while i don't thinking picking your nose is cool or cute, i do think the act is less blase then a middle finger or a fucking peace sign.

I bet he gets that a lot. lol

I can see what you mean but I think what he does works for him. Not everyone can dress in diors, apc,cloak, n(n) ect....I like to see a lot of different styles on ST so for me its a nice change... plus everyone knows about my softspot for streetwear...and by streetwear i mean american over-done all over everywhere streetwear...lol

anywyas, im also not a fan of the second fit but the first one is quite neat. The shirt is black with an interesting yet subtle print paired with dark denim and some clydes...a very cool shoe imo...

but yeah the second fit is bland. Keep posting though master, adds come color to SuFu