What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

^^fade, i think its due to the conditioning of people here to size down if they jeans are "oversized"

this slims down jeans but also fights against the cut and fit the designer was going for.

i think his jeans look alright, but i also dont think that 90% of the diors i see on here look that good.

sidNeYlo- nice pic, i bet you flipped thoe chairs over just for the pic

Digi- very nice!

Stunt- did you tell your mom to shut the hell up and go make you some rice? ha!

minya- you forgot to mention the supreme backpack haa, nice fit

good shit on the previous pages too: 78, kix, rira etc

Guest cowbone

sfny7bh.jpg

Keeping it simple.

Patrizia Pepe Sweater. Actually it looks like it is inside out, but that just isn't visible on the pic.

April 77 sinner

MJ vans

I can see what you mean but I think what he does works for him. Not everyone can dress in diors, apc,cloak, n(n) ect....I like to see a lot of different styles on ST so for me its a nice change... plus everyone knows about my softspot for streetwear...and by streetwear i mean american over-done all over everywhere streetwear...lol

i think you missed the point. i never mentioned or meant to imply that streetwear fans or exhypebeasties should wear the aforementioned brands. not that i ever commented on or even talked to the guy, but too me a good example of non-industry standard/cliche "street" is milspex. i don't think i could rock shit like him or that i would purchase alot of what he's got, but i can respect his look (unfortunately this is not so for that other kid).

"i ike to see alot of different styles on ST so for me its a nice change..." c'mon it's not as if you haven't see this look before. any individual could do this in less than a minute.

dc: master stated that he likes mayer better then ghostface, so this obviously implies that he does listen to ghostface or did (because he is able to compare the two). so my assumption was obviously correct.

Guest Airjamie
Stunt, is that the new style to leave the card on your denim?

0123072cc.jpg

Inapt P

Uniqlo shirt

EG belt

Black xx-005

Neil Barrett boots

Digital has just won the thread.

wore this while i was in line waiting for the newest pair of dunks to come out and rocking out to ghostface. hipsters rode by on fixies. i laughed

LIBERALLY CONTINuED: but deep down inside i was crying. did i really need the latest dunks? not only were they on niketalk and hypebeast, but complex magazine had dedicated an entire page in their honor. what to do? if called it quits on the dunks i could then buy 3 more stussy collab shirts or maybe a couple of supreme tees... why is life so difficult???

admitting your problem is the first step to the long road of recovery. i applaud you.

my bearbrick has more balls than jmatsu. what do YOU wear? where's that post at?

i just find it strange how you can criticize me for being "mediocore" and run of the mill. when everyone on here basically treats AA and HM like they're the first coming of christ.

my bearbrick has more balls than jmatsu. what do YOU wear? where's that post at?

i just find it strange how you can criticize me for being "mediocore" and run of the mill. when everyone on here basically treats AA and HM like they're the first coming of christ.

i don't consider AA and HM like they're the first coming of christ, in fact i'm not really too fond of anything they put out (AA is fine for basic sweatshirts but not keen on all the other wacky stuff they've been putting out lately), but the man's got a point. Your style is pretty mediocre. Don't need to get defensive about the truth. Not even hating I'm just telling it like it is.

yo man dont fall into the trap of hating on other peoples steez, just ignore jmatsu and he'll go away, dont put much stock into what he says

nothing wrong with rocking what you like as long as you dont turn around and do the same thing to other people if some jerkoff gives you flack for it

damn you guys are fast.

i treat them as the second coming. Missed out on that first edition Jesus Christ shit.

You weren't at the queue? I was. Master was there too. The first edition was much higher quality. Premium leather n shit.

Edit: Someone start a supertrash thread... BEFORE THE MINYA.

Chard- I usually don't like your fits that much. Why? Everything is just a little too Perfect, the brands seem a little checklist looking when you put em all on. But this last time it just worked perfect. I bought my brother an Alife shirt Black on black with the classic logo 8 years ago for the mere price of $18. That Krink shirt reminds me of it in a good way. Everything sits perfect, and the navajo cap is one of the few supreme pieces I like.

haha i guess i know how you got the checklist thing, im always in supreme headgear, vans/nikes, blah blah. just wearing whatever i like man, it gets boring but ehh. Thanks for the love on the last fit though, i know how it feels when you see someone post something that kinda remind you of an event in the pass, its pretty fucking awesome!

Mandy Man - Rice was already cooked ;)

you can still tell her to shut the hell up hahah...jk dont talk to your mother like that

Ben12am- very nice and simple. I like!

same old shit again....

- suprme plaid

- Fiberops (thanks to 2000Db)

- dukes

- supreme vans

dsc099569sn.jpg

dsc099609ed.jpg

disclaimer: i was not intent on calling master out just for shits and giggles...but sometimes looks like that seem to be getting applauded and i am seriously baffled. Wasn't even lashing out at him so much as i was just expressing my feelings for that kind of approach to style...and i guess he just happened to be the first example out there. oh well.

lol

to anyone who thought anarchy would ever work,

observe WAYWT. what a splendid little microcosm, full of cut-throat, teenage dick measuring contests. where would the thread be without minya to keep things under control?

call me crazy, but saying someone looks like a faggot doesnt make you any cooler.