Ann Demeulemeester skull necklace

Awesome stuff.

---------------------

366895183_77913f2f0d.jpg

366895087_69968df339.jpg

buzzzzzzzzzz x gibson MA-1

taps world tour

DH

taps vault - had to remove them inner soles out... them shit's are tight!

I can`t understand all these street heads who had solid style are now all on ball breaking dior fucking jeans . King, your pants are too high dude.

hahaha...it's all about the saaaaaaaaag... like I said go try some on! I already dared ya! Now it's a Double Dare*!

* Man that show sucked.

Rythmandsound- I love the shit you rock. real simple. You had the denali Fleece the other day. I appreciated that. It might be played, but when i was 13...that was what it was about. If you or anyone else has some old face stuff your lookin to get rid of get at me. I'm always interested, though I'm real particular.

Doc- I wish the supreme sample sale hadnt shut it's doors before i made it there. those desert boots are on one. But At least my skulls and the Cloak cricket boots are coming out tomorow. Perfect fit. 9/10

Kix- The fact that you are willing to post you "evolution" on a webforum and not worry about getting clowned for it is commendable. The fact that you do it with style is A+ material. Good to see the fitted coming back out the woodwork.

Seenmy- That Silas jacket is a sick piece well rocked in a couple of your last outfits.

Chard- I usually don't like your fits that much. Why? Everything is just a little too Perfect, the brands seem a little checklist looking when you put em all on. But this last time it just worked perfect. I bought my brother an Alife shirt Black on black with the classic logo 8 years ago for the mere price of $18. That Krink shirt reminds me of it in a good way. Everything sits perfect, and the navajo cap is one of the few supreme pieces I like.

I can`t understand all these street heads who had solid style are now all on ball breaking dior fucking jeans . King, your pants are too high dude.

Damn, I went and forgot how nowadays wearing your clothes properly makes you gay.

Not to mention that King's Diors look fucking oversized anyway.

it's funny how people automatically assume i listen to ghostface...it's like me assuming that 90% of people here ride fixies, jump around to house music and think vocal trance is the deepest form of music. :D

d6- kings pants are too high? in most pics it looks like your torso starts at your knees with your extra tall anvil tees(GASP SF BLASPHEMY) and wtaps sagging. hahaha come on now...it's all good.

DSC03665.jpg

club monaco

target

501's

reebok