What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I like the fit and look anny. I like seeing jeans and flip flops worn well without looking sorority whorish like i see on my campus.

cmirsky, you look like you're possessed. Hard to judge the fit, but the plaid looks like it has some interesting colors

fndmybetterhalf, those diors look fucking fierce, man. That's the fit i've heard so much about. It's nice to see them looking so good without hearing about the stacking.

yo chard is that your integ.? or just a friend...ive

seen that car im sure on H-t ! good fit though none the less

yeah thats my car, ive been a H-T member for quite awhile now, havent been on there lately. My brother uses my account on there also

You laugh at hipsters, yet I laugh at you Ikea boy.

whats there to laugh about, that ikea closet is dope...too bad i dont have room to put that in

Yea, that outfit maybe the hiphop, hypebeast equivilant to whatever a hipster looks like, but that closet is nice. I definitely wish my setup could look like that. Although i do think making fun of hipsters like that is like the jock stereotypes making fun of "emo" kids.

Master, what is that mouse or bear thing? Is it decoration or does it do something. Im not up on stuff like that so i dont know if its a cultural icon or something.

Yea, that outfit maybe the hiphop, hypebeast equivilant to whatever a hipster looks like, but that closet is nice. I definitely wish my setup could look like that. Although i do think making fun of hipsters like that is like the jock stereotypes making fun of "emo" kids.

Master, what is that mouse or bear thing? Is it decoration or does it do something. Im not up on stuff like that so i dont know if its a cultural icon or something.

It's a bear brick, I believe. It's a designer toy.

wore this while i was in line waiting for the newest pair of dunks to come out and rocking out to ghostface. hipsters rode by on fixies. i laughed

DSC03694.jpg

preme hat

target bag

preme hoodie

hanes shirt

target sweats

nike infrared

It looks like you fell asleep and James Jebbia wrote all over you.

I guess it's kinda like the Joe Dirt thing. His hair naturally grows white-trash mullet. I just always look emo.

I need to start pasting a black square over my face in my waywt pictures.

i seriously think changing your hair style would help alot... not that you should really care what people on here say though.

I for one like what you wear (the black suit picture aside [i think that was you, dont remember for sure], thought it looked like you were trying to hard), and i think its interesting you get judged more for looking "emo" or whatever than for what you are wearing.

Good looks people. I like the couple of hysteric glamour crew necks that have popped up in the last few pages.

Na don't, just tell em' to piss off. Keep on keeping on cmirsky:D

I guess it's kinda like the Joe Dirt thing. His hair naturally grows white-trash mullet. I just always look emo.

I need to start pasting a black square over my face in my waywt pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwelveAM viewpost.gif

IMG_6438.jpg

Ben

jeans do not work with those shoes....stacking looks terrible there. better off with a cuff or hem to size.

i honestly think those shoes with those jeans are fine. that stacking's not as bad as u say it is.

went to play basketball yesterday, so i had to awaken my viiis. first time ive worn anything besides my wallabees in 7 months. im the one in the red shorts.

dsc00776pb.jpg

sorry for the bad lighting.

dsc00850tf.jpg

supreme hoodie/scatterweave/plaintoes.

okinawas

sandwhich.