What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

368122263_24d90fc00a.jpg

Now THIS is the way streetwear should be done. Take notes everyone, why the heck would you want to camp out for dunks when this guy pretty much decapitates all of you looking like a supervillain from the 60s (in the best way possible).

368122263_24d90fc00a.jpg

supreme | powell | taps x vans

i've been watching your posts but not saying anything for a long time now, and i have to say that as a long, long, time fan of streetwear, you have no idea how refreshing your posts are, and how relieving.

this is how that style should be done, without a question. your style reaches from different styles, but not too far. your style is actually streetwear, NOT hypebeast, but streetwear.

thank you for your posts.

more pics of the oni fit?

That is the only pic I have (well, took a few to get the WAYWT pic right, but only processed that one and the rest is on my powerbook at home)... I have some macro pics on the details at my flickr though...

dc revolution

do you remember on saturday some 2 sketchy kids walking past you on like lafayette and blurting out superfuture, because that was me and i think that was you, and i wasnt even a member on the fourm, the friend who i was with showed me this thread/website in general earlier that morning... i found it funny

you're the one in red shorts? looks like you have long hair in the 2nd pic

i was just kidding. im the one in the jeans.

Whoever's the guy in the VIII's needs to get some shorts. Ballin' in jeans is nonsensical.

yes. i really do need some shorts. i only have one pair, but its just some cargo shorts that are too big for me anyways.

jeans arent too uncomfortable to ball in anyways.