What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

fuckin around in photoshop again, here's the results.

I don't get what you fucked around with...

And correct me if I'm wrong but if the 'preme hoods are the same as the crews, then it's a spruce hood... and spruce ain't no AA/HM/made in India/China/etc garment.

I don't get what you fucked around with...

And correct me if I'm wrong but if the 'preme hoods are the same as the crews, then it's a spruce hood... and spruce ain't no AA/HM/made in India/China/etc garment.

fuckin' around with the burn, dodge and sponge tools.

and the contrast.

nemoulette - i could never figure out what'd look good with denim tops but your outfit is awesome. i love red chucks too

sidney - dear sidward, i miss you and new york. p.s. i like your flannel.

minya - your outfit is bangin'. i always wanted that backpack :(

twelveam - i love the simple fit

chard - i like your hat. it's gonna go missing one day and end up at my house

typical chigger/kigger/vietigger/watever asian you are

I would really like it if i could read this thread without getting subjected to this please keep your nick names that insult and debase people of color In particular (but not exclusively ) black people to yourself

I don't even care to get in a debate about it i don't care what your ideas are just censor it everybody here to look at and discuss clothes that's it

I would really like it if i could read this thread without getting subjected to this please keep your nick names that insult and debase people of color In particular (but not exclusively ) black people to yourself

I don't even care to get in a debate about it i don't care what your ideas are just censor it everybody here to look at and discuss clothes that's it

i apologize for my comment for being racially driven. but i am by no means racist or prejudice of any sort.

I like Hap-shots because they keep me limber.

DSCN2224.jpg

Transit Cashmere V-neck

Hanes plain white tee

April '77 Grey Joey Colordrives (in bad need of altering)

Pro Keds I wish I knew the model name so I could find a new pair

012307.jpg

sometimes i wake up in the morning and think: i'm going to get dressed up to go to class.

h&m cardigan

pashmina

diy necklace

h&m u-neck

acne hep raw

vintage riding boots

naturaljax - i just found a use for that old dinokun i found in my room. awesome.

sometimes i wake up in the morning and think: i'm going to get dressed up to go to class.

h&m cardigan

pashmina

diy necklace

h&m u-neck

acne hep raw

vintage riding boots

def my favorite of your many ensembles.