What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

sup, lets try and keep the peace guys. people will wear what they want regardless. If you dont like it then keep it to your self

upper playground (hate this label...love the tee. Too bad the quality is horrendous)

cheap monday

syndicate half cabs

46zafpd.jpg

rirawin, could u please post some pics of the inside of the jeans that you tapered so i can see how it works out? i have never done it to a pair of jeans, but recently i got a pair of LVC 1944 that i wished they had a smaller leg opening, but i am not having the guts to taper them cuz i am afraid it may ruin the jeans.

so, could you help me out with a photo of some sort explaining how it was done?

also, has the new stitching on the area that you tapered the jeans held on with no problems?

just hem them to a short length and then cuff them a short bit or double-cuff/roll a bit. dont ruin the style!

girlsri3.jpg

griftervanssd0.jpg

Home made Tee

Pepe Jeans Jacket

Grifters

Vans

Painting "Girls, girls, girls"

Nice fit = 95% swagger + cloth & cut.

Loving the headwear Hap, Tg76 looking swell as always, Good to see you back Mike! Mr. Cult, bucket loads of swagger as usual.

Nice fits all

girlsri3.jpg

griftervanssd0.jpg

Home made Tee

Pepe Jeans Jacket

Grifters

Vans

Painting "Girls, girls, girls"

Nice fit = 95% swagger + cloth & cut.

Loving the headwear Hap, Tg76 looking swell as always, Good to see you back Mike! Mr. Cult, bucket loads of swagger as usual.

Nice fits all

kick ass.

those jeans are killer

good fit all around ande and kix

i have a hint for you all...if a moderator warns that posts will be deleted on a topic...then chances are if you carry on talking about it your post will be deleted...

furthermore if you have a post deleted...then what's the bet that a post commenting on that deletion will be deleted also...

LET IT GO