What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Managed to lose three girls this month. I think that's a new record for me.

Anyways, a little shopping today...

2896138988dk8.jpg

Julius wool/cotton black one-button blazer (slimmer than my Dior Homme:eek:)

Old-ass surface 2 air AA t-shirt

Lad Musician skinny black jean

Alfredo bannister black boots (not shown)

Personal silver necklace (not shown)

Lose as in loosen up I hope....

Once again the julius blazers have some of the nicest wait suppression I've ever seen. They make a perfect (

what are you doing with the bottom of your jeans in this pic? are the jeans folded up inside the leg. then pinned so the bottom diameter is smaller?

3pn6.jpg

date nite..!

Silas navy trench

Supreme black raglan tee

Supreme white tee

`44 501XX

way too clean jordan I lows

Comme Garage scent

...(wanting a supreme razor blade pendant and rolex for this getup tonight...soon hopefully)

what are you doing with the bottom of your jeans in this pic? are the jeans folded up inside the leg. then pinned so the bottom diameter is smaller?

Milspex, it seems like every time you post this question gets asked.

If I could help, I believe the jeans are "peg leged." I think they are just folded in some manner, not pinned.

Guest Fade to Black

the pic is not clear but from what i can tell the shirt looks nice...snap button?

chris you pull off the bright red pants pretty well...i rarely see men wear pants of such colors with flair and without looking like a fashion victim but you got it. The last time I saw something similar worn to perfection was Peter at Dior Homme rockin the s/s 05 pink jeans with a black jacket.

the pic is not clear but from what i can tell the shirt looks nice...snap button?
yeah. It's a clickable thumbnail btw, so you can get slightly more detail...

it's a western-style/cowboy shirt. I really love it. It gets really wrinkly after a wash. Casual as hell.

Blazer Closed:

09-23-06-01.jpg

Blazer Open:

09-23-06-02.jpg

Thrift Store Man in Wool Blue Blazer

Thrift Store Hummingbird Buttondown

Thrift Store Blue and Green Diamond Tie

American Eagle Deconstructed Studded Belt

Jason in New York Jeans

My friends Cowboy Boots

Just wanted to offer some constructive criticism. You can take it or leave it. I don't purport to be an expert, but I don't think your style is working for you. You've got too many things going on with your look. Your looks always seems to draw attention to your gut/face rather than your silhouette and the multi-tude of colors seems to enhance the problem. Perhaps its the fact you wear your clothes too tight or you need to lose a pounds at the waist. Probably clean the beard and get some contacts and use more restraint with the colors. It'll draw attention to your entire look rather than making you look busy. I think you got the cowboy/rugged look going for you and you should embrace it. I would lose the tie and blazer as well and probably get a vintage jean-jacket, roll up the sleeves w/ the shirt to elbow level and your set. There I said it. Let the stoning on me begin...

Guest Fade to Black

i don't particularly see anything wrong with cultpop's style, i think what he does works for him...

that said i think djrajio gave some good advice, good to see people offering constructive and non-judgmental criticism on here...

wow, taking pictures at 7:20 pm is a really bad idea.

092386a.jpg

shirt engineered garments

t something from thailand (god i wish i had bought more of these)

pants nice collective

shoes adidas by army (black)

that shirt is soooooo dope.

how much would something like that hurt my wallet? i do not know the brand, so sorry for my noob question

i personally think that cultpop looks like he means everyone of his outfits... he looks like he has some life behind him and is still living it..the thing about putting blanket rules on who should wear what is the rules never account for thing such as swagger and integrity and cult has both in buckets...

i would be interested in seeing an outfit from you Shark...just to have a point of comparison...when djrajio gave advice we all knew that he knows what he is talking about...

i'll second that, with full knowledge that, as someone's said before, this isn't a "What do you think of what I'm wearing today?" (WDYTOWIWT?) thread. Of course, Cult you'll rock the styles you like, and that should be neither here nor there to me.

Really, there are two reason I'm cosigning instead of passing by w/o comment as with most things that can be chalked up to a difference of opinion:

1. When I see something a certain way, and everyone else seems to be seeing the opposite, it's a bit like being in the Twilight Zone. I always hope just one person will jump in and let me know I may have an unpopular opinion, but I'm not completely whacked.

2. Cultpop, seems like you're the kind of fellow who won't take the comments as an affront anyhow.

I completely agree with haptronic. Sometimes I think cultpop looks silly, but frankly, I'm 100% sure he's comfortable in the outfits he chooses, and chooses them for a reason, and has a lifestyle to back it up. I may not like what he's wearing but I completely respect it.