What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Fade to Black

thanks, BrokenGlass.

i still find it amazing you find yamamoto stuff that fits like that. almost every single thing i try on is really baggy (yeah i know that's what he's known for) but it looks normal fitting on you. what's the deal?

i dunno, most of the stuff i've tried on from recent seasons has been fairly slim...the tees are cut nice and fitted, shirts aren't exactly tapered but not as form-swallowing as he was doin them 3 years ago. A lot of the main label jackets are too fat for me, but there's a few that have the relaxed aesthetic while still draping perfectly on my body...Y's has been doin pretty slim shit for a while.

btw, if you're still in Japan, have you taken a look at the new tailored line from Yohji? It's called Y and it's all formal suiting and shirts. There's a cut in there that rivals Dior Homme in terms of its precision and (almost) slimness; fabrics are top notch of course. My only problem with them was the sleeves all came up too short. The price range wasn't for the faint of heart either: about 250,000+ Yen, that's on par with Spencer Hart at Isetan!

Managed to lose three girls this month. I think that's a new record for me.

Anyways, a little shopping today...

2896138988dk8.jpg

Julius wool/cotton black one-button blazer (slimmer than my Dior Homme:eek:)

Old-ass surface 2 air AA t-shirt

Lad Musician skinny black jean

Alfredo bannister black boots (not shown)

Personal silver necklace (not shown)

dope stuff mil...

is that black raglan supreme tee one of the blank ones? i swear by their blank raglan constructed tees, so nice and can dress up or dress down w/them...

yeh, its just a blank from SS06, its like a short sleeved light sweatshirt almost..liked it so much grabbed it in grey aswell. looking for some constructed pocket tees now..

and who wanted to know 123ok is right, its not my belt (belt is a silas brown canvas and leather deal) its a white XXL size supreme tee layered under the black one.

Managed to lose three girls this month. I think that's a new record for me.

Anyways, a little shopping today...

2896138988dk8.jpg

Julius wool/cotton black one-button blazer (slimmer than my Dior Homme:eek:)

Old-ass surface 2 air AA t-shirt

Lad Musician skinny black jean

Alfredo bannister black boots (not shown)

Personal silver necklace (not shown)

blazer is pimp

what phone is that by the way? looks like it could be the Sharp 903, but I am clueless