What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

nice look sam.

re: the above - regardless of whether what cultpop wears conforms to what conventional 'norms' are for someone with his physical attributes, i think he looks great. his look definitely isn't contrived, and he seems happy wearing what he does. all the power to him for that.

You don't have a problem w/ a man that looks 30ish, >20lbs overweight and with a receding hairline dressing in too-tight batman t's, women's jeans and self-painted slips?

not at all. unless he was your boyfriend, you should have no reason to either.

In order for his look to work properly, I think the dude needs to drop a considerable amount of weight and clean up -- buzz cut maybe/shave or do something not so hideous w/ the facial hair/lose the gag-inducing tacks in ears.

ridiculous! it works just fine. who are you to say his look isnt already proper? you're nobody.

ps, do not think that you're deluding us into seeing your post as anything other than bitchy. i mean, good lord, who uses the phrase "gag-inducing" when trying to be "constructive"? you're being a downright twat, and there isnt much you can do to deny that.

in the end, you may not like his look, but you could let him know without being such a dick.

not at all. unless he was your boyfriend, you should have no reason to either.

ridiculous! it works just fine. who are you to say his look isnt already proper? you're nobody.

ps, do not think that you're deluding us into seeing your post as anything other than bitchy. i mean, good lord, who uses the phrase "gag-inducing" when trying to be "constructive"? you're being a downright twat, and there isnt much you can do to deny that.

in the end, you may not like his look, but you could let him know without being such a dick.

relax there chief! Shit he was simply giving his opinion in a place that normally responds with, "its simplt amazing". Then when one person deviates from the norm you get a mob mentality of personall attacks. You can agree or disagree but there is no reason for getting all wet over it.

However, I could no longer be a bystander to what I deemed a mismatch between person and personal style.

LOL Are you kidding?! You just couldn't bear it any longer? Ridiculous. I'm with chris 100% on this one. Theres ways of saying things without being a total dick. Besides those pics don't really account for personality. I'm betting cultpop pulls it off great in real life.

okay i'm not sure whether i agree with shark...but he's got a right to say it. on something as subjective as personal style, i don't think there's a need to call him out like that.

his words haven't been the most tactful but there's plenty of people here who don't put their words too well either, and all that hate simply isn't justified.

again i'm just standing by the side and offering some comments because i'm seeing this as unnecessary ganging up on a forum member who (in my opinion) doesn't deserve it. he's said that he doesn't intend the comments to be sounding like an asshole made them.

Guest doubletap

shark said the same thing as djrajio, just in different words. I think if your going to post your picture on the internet, than you should be open to criticism. I dont think shark was trying to offend cultpop.

yes. plus you need to lose, like 5555937387 pounds, you whale. god, your pictures make me nauseous. you stupid bitch.

ps, i hope im not coming off as an asshole! im only being constructive!

you're one to talk, fatty, you're the fattiest fat on sf, fatty fat fats.

I love Cultpops style. But I think we have to remember too, that when you post so much in WDYWT, there are bound to be some misses. Lets not just remember the bad.

However, if we are to turn this into the Cultpop's look thread. I think guys that are built like him (you) and I (shorter legs) need to be extra careful of the silhouette our clothes create for us, as we generally do not create is ourselves. SO, too tight tees and over tapered pants, that are exaggerated by shorter legs can look awkward. Make any sense?

Just wanted to offer some constructive criticism. You can take it or leave it. I don't purport to be an expert, but I don't think your style is working for you. You've got too many things going on with your look. Your looks always seems to draw attention to your gut/face rather than your silhouette and the multi-tude of colors seems to enhance the problem. Perhaps its the fact you wear your clothes too tight or you need to lose a pounds at the waist. Probably clean the beard and get some contacts and use more restraint with the colors. It'll draw attention to your entire look rather than making you look busy. I think you got the cowboy/rugged look going for you and you should embrace it. I would lose the tie and blazer as well and probably get a vintage jean-jacket, roll up the sleeves w/ the shirt to elbow level and your set. There I said it. Let the stoning on me begin...

I appreciate the fact that you went the extra mile with telling me what i could do better, but all things considered i'm fine. I picked up some pounds over the last couple months but now that i'm at college my best friend and i are working out everyday and eating healthier so thats going to be taken care of. As far as my clothes go though, i couldn't like them more. however i do want to get a nice jean jacket, but its so difficult finding one that i feel fits me nicely. Oh and as for the beard, it's not for any religious reason i just really love having a beard.

hey everyone, people wear what they want to. if you dont like the way it looks dont wear, no need to argue about anything here. you dont see all of us skinny jeans kids telling milspex what to do, or him telling us to go baggy....

its all personal choice, and if you cant handle it this isnt the forum for you.