What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

140906.jpg

stussy glasses + visvim bandana + neighborhood jacket + american apparel tee silas belt + nudie slim jims + visvim tote bag + madfoot x neighborhood slip ons = hypebeast personified

visvim bandana! that's the pinnacle of 'i guess they're making a thing i should buy' decadence. killer look, though.

Guest Fade to Black

rirawin and lagoni nice outfits (i actually don't mind the wash on those jeans that much)

special mention goes to coldrice, great blazer and outfit in general. i'd wear that fit.

I just shot this fashion layout at some of Seoul's cool guy shops. This is what the hotties in Seoul are wearing:

http://www.seoulstyle.com/images/fashion/metrosexual-shopping/pages/cover.htm

Carrie

are those guys wearing eyeliner?

and putting metrosexual in an ad seems like a bad business decision.

that was a buzz word 3 or4 years ago.

but im not korean so

I just shot this fashion layout at some of Seoul's cool guy shops. This is what the hotties in Seoul are wearing:

Carrie

God I seriously hope guys in Seoul aren't rocking eyeliner and blush. I feel like that model had his balls cut off...

The eyeliner is a retro throwback to rock bands from the 70's,80's and 90's. Like David Bowie (when he was doing Ziggy Stardust), Alice Cooper, The Cure etc...

We were also trying to make him look older, otherwise they might have thrown me in jail for molesting boys.

BTW, guys are totally wearing make-up here and cosmetics for guys is a burgeoning market.

Carrie

The eyeliner is a retro throwback to rock bands from the 70's,80's and 90's. Like David Bowie (when he was doing Ziggy Stardust), Alice Cooper, The Cure etc...

We were also trying to make him look older, otherwise they might have thrown me in jail for molesting boys.

BTW, guys are totally wearing make-up here and cosmetics for guys is a burgeoning market.

Carrie

true, maybe it just didnt work for this model. just looked too feminine off the bat.

NEVER NEVER NEVER put eyeliner on a dude. It saps their masculinity away.

As to what I wore today:

tour015.jpg

I just realized I have a really dumb look on my face. Like I'm trying to pass a kidney stone in my doorway.

Carrie

I wonder if there's an ignore member feature on this board?

yellow-shirt.jpg

the makeup is overdone, and unattractive. i mean, the guy is really hot, but i wouldnt fuck him with that shit all over his face. he looks like a woman. and if i wanted to fuck a woman, i would!

3-30-06.jpg

old picture, same outfit. hoodie is american apparel, shirt is tsubi, and just sub the julian reds for april 77's.

I wonder if there's an ignore member feature on this board?

Haha. That's funny, cuz I think carrie initially left the first time cuz she got so much shit from SF posters...now she's back! Hopefully everyone can just get along.