What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

shit... i was just talking about hypercolor the other day... i used to have a few back in middle school.

early 90s can stay there... i dont want to see fucking overall shorts with one strap undone... but i almost picked up a pair od yellow, green, red, and black striped cross color jeans at the thrift... brand new it looked like... wonder what i could get for those on the bay?

today:

3ja9.jpg

2vi6.jpg

4he5.jpg

thrift stussy

canes

sebago

i am embarassed to admit how excited i am that this board is back...

091106.jpg

spruce scarf

mhi x penfield jacket

edwins

timbuk2 mess

sambas

Canice, did you pick up those Edwins recently? If so, where? I've been missing Edwin since I left Japan. I'm sick of spending so much on pre-distresed denim and Edwin Japan comes through with decent washes at decent prices. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

the hypercolour tees werent as bad as the playsuit/overalls, girls walking around looking like theyed pissed themselves... great moment in fashion history.

and whoever asked yeah i will probably be blond again soon ...hopefully... i have little say in what happens to my hair

LOL I'm the same way. My hair color changes constantly depending on my girlfriends mood. Damn PMS. My hair goes crazy once a month.

DSC034338d8.JPG

banana republic pocket tee coffee stainded

samauri black

and i was wearing miu miu flip flops until i found these at home

visvim skynrd, these are FUCKING awesome, thanks ddohnggo for the heads up, i might even try and cop the brown ones somewhere else too!

i tried on sizes 9-11 and none of them felt right hah.

yesterday

today2.jpg

thrift cardigan & top

apc new cure

vans

Those are Vans Rata, sort of a challenge to get a hold of, but its possible.

I gotta chime in -- I loved the way these looked in the photo and ended up finding and pulling the trigger on a pair the same day. They're on sale, too -- if they have your size in the color you want, consider yourself lucky. I sure did.

Below is your go-to linkage. Odd, but I couldn't find these through the site's navigation...had to google and get a direct link to the page. They're definitely for sale, though, as I've received an order confirmation. http://www.swell.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID=2833

wish these weren't all sold out though...what a beautiful looking set of shoes. http://dexim.jp/shose/index_vans.html