What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

yesterday

today.jpgtoday2.jpg

thrift cardigan & top

apc new cure

vans

ps. asterix...one of these days i'll get you measurements on those april 77's when i'm not at work/asleep/at school/drunk. but in the meantime, to respond to the styleforum question, i'm 5'10" 120-123lbs and the new cures are size 26.

maybe if people only posted style forum or superfuture specific pics we could keep the traffic moving back and forth a little more regularly.

call them "exclusives" so you would have to go to both forums regularly.

and then of course there would collabs superfuture X styleFORUM wayw shots

[insert rolling eyes smiley here]

T shirt looks fine to me.

maybe its not the length so much as the fact i can see at least six inches of his dark jeans through the thin white t.

maybe its just me but i prefer seeing the tops of my front pockets on my jeans. and most of the back pockets as well.

dont hide yourself or your jeans.

Thank god supertalk is back. Styleforum was killing me with utter-boredom...

Too bad I'm in the office on a holiday studying for a finance sales representative exam...

Kolor - bronze heavy gauge wool cable knit cardigan

Uniqlo - cotton black/white striped crewneck

Lad Musician - black skinny jeans

Alfredo Bannister - black pointed boots

Personal silver necklace

test.png

maybe its not the length so much as the fact i can see at least six inches of his dark jeans through the thin white t.

maybe its just me but i prefer seeing the tops of my front pockets on my jeans. and most of the back pockets as well.

dont hide yourself or your jeans.

i'm with you c-pop. i think it makes mrshmearo's legs look shorter.

hap -- i notice there are some nice fades starting to appear in your flat head. exciting.

yeah i made it.

well making it was pretty easy i just took a length of chain and attached a plastic mold of jack skellingtons hand.

im in the process of making a few more up.

looked like a chicken claw for a second.

i love cobbling together crappy little pieces of jewelry from bits and pieces of stuff.