What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest doubletap

cultpop. I know that it is written to buy your 47s two sizes up, but I bought my regular size, 32. they're actually quite tight on me since they are new, I dont think they look loose at all. maybe a tad long, but thats how I like my jeans.

cultpop. I know that it is written to buy your 47s two sizes up, but I bought my regular size, 32. they're actually quite tight on me since they are new, I dont think they look loose at all. maybe a tad long, but thats how I like my jeans.

must be the pic then.

you shaved your stache man.....you look confused because of it!

yeah, i feel fucking naked without it.

my gf had been begging me tho...

the subtle pink/purple theme running through this outfit is ruling. good call on the small turn-up on the nikkis.

and i think i'll side with your girlfriend - sans 'stache is a good look for you.

See i dunno i think i've gotten so used to seeing cultpop all mustachioed that now it seems weird to see him without it.

Also as on another note: cultpop what size plugs do you have in your ears? i'd guess atleast 00g or 7/16". I've had mine done a ton of times but i take them out whenever i have to get a job...i'm at 4g right now and soon as i get some nonflared 2g i'm putting those in so i can get my ears to take my doubleflared 2g's

See i dunno i think i've gotten so used to seeing cultpop all mustachioed that now it seems weird to see him without it.

Also as on another note: cultpop what size plugs do you have in your ears? i'd guess atleast 00g or 7/16". I've had mine done a ton of times but i take them out whenever i have to get a job...i'm at 4g right now and soon as i get some nonflared 2g i'm putting those in so i can get my ears to take my doubleflared 2g's

i feel weird without it.

it might be back real soon.

my "gag inducing tacks" are 1/2 inch. they used to be nearly an inch back in my younger artschool days.