What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

okay, sam, what is that belt? That's badass.

also I want to be buff :(

Its by a guy named Steven Carrieri who's company is called George Belts.

I carry them at CONTEXT, but am currently out of stock. I'll be getting more soon.

i dont comment much on this forum cus i dont post pics, but i think someone has to speak out against this stupid bandana on neck trend. it looks despicable and really lame. in my opinion it makes people look like real douchebags.

Hurrrrrrrrrrr look at me I'm retarded and I post on the internet. Shut the fuck up.

Hurrrrrrrrrrr look at me I'm retarded and I post on the internet. Shut the fuck up.

I find it hilarious whenever you delete peoples posts after you say stuff like this. Next time you feel like posting something like this you should do 10 situps. You could use the exercise.

i dont comment much on this forum cus i dont post pics, but i think someone has to speak out against this stupid bandana on neck trend. it looks despicable and really lame. in my opinion it makes people look like real douchebags.

tepid cosign with three exceptions: sXXXe, canice and... circa(!?!?). seriously.

I find it hilarious whenever you delete peoples posts after you say stuff like this. Next time you feel like posting something like this you should do 10 situps. You could use the exercise.

OMGWTFBBQROFLXORZ!?

this is a quote from an O.G. poster who has an opinion about a current trend.

this is the response from the person who is supposed to set the tone here

so there it is... youre a retard if you dont think like minya. not only that, but your opinions are not welcome here.

thank god we got that cleared up.