What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

altho i stand with shark because of the logicness and the objectiveness he wants to remind us of, that and that i can see the constructiveness in it. i dont get why he is getting flamed, is it sympathy for whoever got the criticism here? and are the protectors heroes now? because they think some1's opinion is harsch? these things should be said whenever people want to say them and we should just move on. the one who receives criticism can just take it or leave it. there is no need for e-battling just because you think some1 is being hard on some1 else.

we should move on..

aww shit. i step away for a few days and i miss all the fun.

im always late to the party.

of all the shit on the past few pages the only thing that really bothered me was this comment to chris.

Pleaaase. I think the lack of nutrition is doing things to your senses. Seriously, man: eat something (and not just that).

fucking lame homophobic bullshit. oh and 20 fucking pounds? i know im not a waif but c'mon now.

that and i was going to finally shave my 'stache today and now some troll with 6 posts is going take credit. bollocks.

receding hairline (i have alot of grey too)

personal hygeine issues (but today is the last sunday of the month: bath day!)

30ish gut

t-shirt i actually bought in 1989.

ill fitting jeans

1003185dr4.jpg

seriously. im fucking huge!

1003197zh1.jpg

They're Nudie Slim Jims Dry... worn in pretty much 24/7 over a period of 18months, they're almost falling apart now heh. They've also been tapered in at the ends.

Dude...when are you gonna wash those??? I bet they will turn out fucking fantastic!

rirawin, could u please post some pics of the inside of the jeans that you tapered so i can see how it works out? i have never done it to a pair of jeans, but recently i got a pair of LVC 1944 that i wished they had a smaller leg opening, but i am not having the guts to taper them cuz i am afraid it may ruin the jeans.

so, could you help me out with a photo of some sort explaining how it was done?

also, has the new stitching on the area that you tapered the jeans held on with no problems?

digi-nim

nice fit! mil jackets sometimes look scummy, but that 'un is elegant, must be the buttons. i appreciate the absence of branding, though clearly, you are beasting. stealth-beasting.

the banana sticker is in the mail.

cult, that's not a gut, it's the engine for a fuck-you-machine

yeah, i was positive that it would be done in the inside seam due to the selvedge, but the major problem i am sure i will have is the fact that the hem and the inside seam have chainstitching, which i don't know where i will be able to find a tailor that has one.

i have major problems with modifying jeans,it is awfully akward to me cuz i feel like i am messing up a work of art lol. i don't even cut the length of the jeans if they are too long cuz of that.

what bugs me out, is that i am used to use jeans that do not go under the shoes, and these sometimes get under the shoes due to the fact that they have about 1, 1 and 1/2 centimeter more than what they should have in leg opening.

i will make sure to remind you if you forget about, thanks for being so helpful

1003185dr4.jpg

word.

there are certain WAYWT posters whose styles get lauded consistently but i think look ridiculous (not naming names); cultpop is not one of them.

excellent fit on the nikki's, as ever.

good angle on the finger.

perfect "go fuck yourself" face.

your healthy-body-image-having-brother-in-arms,

'pony

Yeah I did, but they just didn't fit me right, not to mention a tad too small. So sold them on to some guy on here. I'm looking to get a pair of Samurai 0505xx. I've had some close encounters with a couple of pairs in my size... but alas my luck wasn't in and I haven't managed to seal a deal. Yet. Though the new PB 05s? Are looking mighty tempting...!

I have yet to post pictures up as I've been incredibly busy since I got back from my holiday, I'll probably do it sometime this week and put the results up on the "Evolution of jeans" thread.

i think you could complete your look with diors man, i think that would end it for you, you could kill if you got a pair of diors. those visvim slip ons still kill...

Guest Berget__

I have tapered a pair of slim jims in probably the easiest way possible. I'll try to explain.

Turn the jeans inside out. find out how much you want to taper them. (you could needle them and try them on to see how much will be enough).

Start to sow a simple straight stitch from where you want the jeans to start to taper then sew down to the hem. then cut away the excess fabric leaving about 1 cm of fabric. Do a "zig-zag" stich on the end of the excess fabric to avoid fraying. This way you dont have to take away the chainstitching.

This probaböy isnt the best way to do it. But it is very simple. I am aware that my explanation kinda sucked but english isnt my first language so cut me some slack :)

I also made a really quikc pic to illustrate.

taperqu3.jpg

sorry i was so damn slow

ahah nice Berget__ , thanks for taking the time to explain that through draws. u didn't need to do that though, i understood clearly just from your word explanation eheh.

the thing is, the lvc 1944 also have chainstich through the inside seam of the jeans, so i would end up ruining the chainstich on the side.

i am gonna consider your way of doing tapering, gonna wait to see how rirawin nudies look like and then take it to a tailor to see if it's worth me doing it or not.

thanks once again!

Don't have a pic for today, but I'm trying to help get the thread back on track:

APC NS

White Thailand Tee (I'm with Minya on this one, should've gotten more)

Thrift V-Neck Sweater

Those one Nordstrom's shoes that look like Vans except cost like $12

I think there should be post-count resets for fanning flames. That'll get through.

word.

there are certain WAYWT posters whose styles get lauded consistently but i think look ridiculous (not naming names); cultpop is not one of them.

excellent fit on the nikki's, as ever.

good angle on the finger.

perfect "go fuck yourself" face.

your healthy-body-image-having-brother-in-arms,

'pony

thanks man.

shit, i know i could lose a few pounds but im always going to be a short stocky mofo no matter what i do. even skateboarding hasn't reversed a lifetime of gymnastics, martial arts, and weights that have given me the build of a small refrigerator.

oh and minya

i totally understand that you want to keep this place in line but if you are going to delete long time members posts when they are defending themselves or others you should at least go back and delete the offending homophbic comment from the troll with 6 posts.

in the interest of fairness.

maybe its about time this forum adopted a stricter anti gay bashing comment rule. it seems like its getting more prevalent lately. those members who resort to homophobic and/or racist comments should have those comments deleted and should be warned or banned. that stuff should have no place on a fashion forum.