Go easy on me! first time posting...

030706.jpg

Stussy x Hufsf tee

MHI Sno shorts

Hysteric Glamour x Audio Technica Headphones

Visvim Cordu Backpack

Supreme skateboard

Supreme Blazers

Did you really spend £200 on a backpack? I mean nice backpack, but really!?

Rirawin....you are rocking the new "The Hundreds" look, or possibly you are one of the invisable models they used for the shoot.

TG76, good looks......those Adidas' are sharp as tacks

Zeke! Get some pics dude. It sounds like you've got style... lets get some classier shots in this forum.

Haha thanks! In that case I should come clean! I bought the Oliver Sweeney shoes for £175 a couple of years back now, went in the local Marks & Spencers (generic home / clothing store for those who don't know) the following weekend and laid my eyes on a pair of virtually identical shoes designed for Marks & Spencers by none other than Oliver Sweeney. Thought screw that, bought these ones (only visual difference being a rubber sole insert) for £60 and took back the originals. I'm happy to spend money... but no chance am I spending £115 extra on virtually the same product.

There... conscious cleansed lol got an interview tomorrow... so the suit will be busting out again, with accompanying pics.

here's some nice drunk/homoerotic pixx of me from the weekend. fuck all haters.

(on the left)

modern amusement vest

american apparel v-neck

express skinny jeans

marc jacobs vans

lenscrafters gold chain croakiez:

77642146-M.jpg

uhhh, my dad's tennis clothes which i'm definitely stealing:

78042293-M.jpg

7-1-06005.jpg

jordan 3's

diesel jeans

mhi shirt

puma x evisu neckerchief

supreme fitted

I don't know what it is about you that stands out so much but you are hands down the best WAYWT poster I have ever seen. It is probably partially the excellent fit. I really wish I looked like you.

those look like the new thanaz's they are way too tight on me and the rise sucks.

stayhandsome did you take that photo at a diesel store? I work at diesel sf

Diesel SF, eh?

i may have spoken to you while placing one of my numerous ship-sale orders :D

I work at diesel sf.

are you blonde, skinny, and perpetually glued to the denim wall? if so, then ive met you. you always offer to find my size, and tell me about the newest cuts/washes (while inadvertently trying to reinvent my faith in diesel -- unsuccessfully). and i never buy anything, because either the current season is absolute shit or you DONT CARRY ANYTHING IN MY SIZE (most recently, the thanaz 89s).

if i have the wrong person, then scratch that.

no I know who you are talking about though. We just got some new shipments what size are you looking for? 26x30/32? I'd give the store a call

hmm, I should pop into the SF Diesel store. I already got "recognized" (by my superfuture shirt) by someone working at American Rag... you reading this, Ginno?... haha...

are you blonde, skinny, and perpetually glued to the denim wall? if so, then ive met you. you always offer to find my size, and tell me about the newest cuts/washes (while inadvertently trying to reinvent my faith in diesel -- unsuccessfully). and i never buy anything, because either the current season is absolute shit or you DONT CARRY ANYTHING IN MY SIZE (most recently, the thanaz 89s).

if i have the wrong person, then scratch that.

You live near the bay chris?