What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

this is going way off topic, but theres no way you need to replace a transmission every few thousand miles, no matter how crappy they are. if it has happened its an exception. and what goes from Quattro, believe me its great and fun to drive. as is VW's 4motion, I've had both and they are awesome in the winter and no way different in the summer.

I dont think there are many car makes that are perfect, all have their flaws. basically you usually hear all the negative comments so brands might seem worse then they are.

i dotn mind going way off topic, do you? and i drive a quattro every day, so i;'m speaking from experience

They've perfected it now and look BMW were one of the first with it and it seems to be a pattern a lot of other makers are following. The SMG in the M5 and M6 is so quick that you have to be on your toes to do it smoothly, but when you do it's a pleasure to change gear. And the noise on the downchange with both of those cars is like nothing i've ever heard on a roadcar.

we will see how it goes with M5 & M6

shit. might have to hit up those creme-ish ones... how how do they compare size-wise to standard slips?

I sized down a half size on my regular ones...and went with my true size on those suede crepe dealies...theyre kinda tight out of the box, but theyve loosened up over the passed month or so and fit perfectly now...aside from the ear splitting 'squish' sound that comes along with new crepe i have no complaints

theyre a dream come true..a beautiful fusion of my two favourite shoes: Clark's Wallys and Vans Slip-Ons ...word to the wise, if you ever cop these do not size down...stay true

next up are these brown joints:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/11059207/c/55119.html

Im actually selling some Clarks over in the supermarket...just FYI.

Not enough Alifes? Are you blind...every other fucking person is wearing the slips. Huh.

So, ignore the stupid face im making, but...yesterday in the "Federal Disaster Area"

Terrible One Tee

Gap Shorts

Rainbow Sandals

Canon 20d with 20 2.8

Bucks County Courier Times Press Pass

Wooden Oar

Shitty canoe

Some fucked houses

16bhbfn.jpg

Guest Airjamie
Not enough Alifes? Are you blind...every other fucking person is wearing the slips. Huh.

So, ignore the stupid face im making, but...yesterday in the "Federal Disaster Area"

Terrible One Tee

Gap Shorts

Rainbow Sandals

Canon 20d with 20 2.8

Bucks County Courier Times Press Pass

Wooden Oar

Shitty canoe

Some fucked houses

16bhbfn.jpg

Pssst................your balls are showing.....

16c5tp1.jpg

I'm having a little love affair with h&m women's dept at the moment.. how can it be so wrong when it feels so right?

i want to see you sporting a pair of those red/black striped jeans. genius!