What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

waywt2.jpg

startmeup & iceburg making me feel old

Fucking east coast flooding.

I had to cover that shit all day at work.

85 degrees out with 95% humidity and its flooding! People staying in their homes trying to "weather the storm", the National Guard ready to bomb the whole town to pieces, and over zealous cops arresting anything that moves. Fucking photographers worst nightmare.

Guest Airjamie
marshall cabs suck

Correction....................everything marshall has released for the last 20 fucking years has sucked.......................Mode four anyone?..................how aboot jcm2000? FOUR CHANNELS IS FOR JACKASSES.

Correction....................everything marshall has released for the last 20 fucking years has sucked.......................Mode four anyone?..................how aboot jcm2000? FOUR CHANNELS IS FOR JACKASSES.

the only thing that Marshall got right with the Mode Four is the 350 watts of power...now if they made a Mode One with the same wattage theyd be onto something

disagree... 350 watts of shit digital doesn't equal quality no matter how many or few channels you have. New marshalls are only built so that I can ebay them and scrap them for parts.

by.jpg

jump.jpg

people on this thing pretty much act like they don't move ever in pictures

sooo yeah

andrewfuncrew, are those lee 101z's in that picture? you size down from your normal waist for those? great fit.

hi guys, long time lurker decided to get off my ass and start posting, no im not the guy who just signs up and only posts in WDYT , im going to contribute to all aspects of the site! heres what i wore today.

NIKE

STUSSY X HAZE

C1

NIkE x SLAM

Iceberg, I dig your nike jacket. Is that some vintage shit?

Welcome!

sleeveless hoodie

toy love tee by little brother

illicit jacket

nom d sleeves

apc n.s

nike somethings

TOY LOVE! What a great band ... That's when Chris Knox was really on fire, still, I do like his newer stuff