What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Hey guys. I've seen all your bags on WAYWT and I really like them. I found this one on ebay and was wondering if you guys like it. I'm thinking of getting this one.. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Stussy-Purse-Bag-maybe-a-man-bag_W0QQitemZ103000381753QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i really thought that said black pussy bag for a minute...

mishka has some really nice designs on their tees

but they are cut way too long...

i own a "world will end in ice / fire" tee.really dope

design but does'nt fit me well

mishka has some really nice designs on their tees

but they are cut way too long...

i own a "world will end in ice / fire" tee.really dope

design but does'nt fit me well

i like my tees to fit long, but i have my problems with mishka. i washed this shirt once in cold water and hung dried it. i was suprised to see the black ink had already let fuzz come through. i emailed mishka, thinking my shirt was a defect. they emailed me back and said i should have dry cleaned it. wtf is that?

i like my tees to fit long, but i have my problems with mishka. i washed this shirt once in cold water and hung dried it. i was suprised to see the black ink had already let fuzz come through. i emailed mishka, thinking my shirt was a defect. they emailed me back and said i should have dry cleaned it. wtf is that?

Bah! Dry clean t-shirts?! I think not!

Anyway, it was probably printed with water based ink instead of plastisol ink. If you want to avoid it in the future you should check that the print is a little bit shiny/plastic-y. It usually looks better in the long run. But instead of fading it may crack after a (long) while.

yo kixslf aren't those half cabs the most uncomfortable shoes ever?? i wanted to skate those but they are so damn stiff dude

Right?

I wore mine earlier today. They started to hurt my feet and I knew I woulda done a lot of walking today... Went home and changed... But, I still love the damn shoe...

Very clean style + nice accents sXXe(where did you get the laces for the 87 regrinds? Also, how do you get your tongue to ride so high up?). I've settled into a groove of monochromomatic for everything except for the shoes - the regrinds are perfect for this.

I've got both the '87 Clots & the '87 Regrinds - I've found that I like/wear the regrinds much, much more. Looks and feels more quality.

Very clean style + nice accents sXXe(where did you get the laces for the 87 regrinds? Also, how do you get your tongue to ride so high up?). I've settled into a groove of monochromomatic for everything except for the shoes - the regrinds are perfect for this.

I've got both the '87 Clots & the '87 Regrinds - I've found that I like/wear the regrinds much, much more. Looks and feels more quality.

regrinds? discos? whatever! :)

the laces are from the URAWAs.

i totally slept on that

the website said 1000 copies would be sold

i figured it won't sell out quickly

it's the undefeated logo that made hypebeast go crazy

Hiptset, let's talk more about these Gucci duffs. Where did you find them? And might I be so crass as to ask what they set you back?

pumps? duffs? i dont get it...

i swooped these a nieman marcus, while i was shopping for a fathers day gift. i ended up getting him these

guc024w-147548_p.jpg

mine were 300 and change, which i dont think is so bad. i got them on sale at the niemans in san diego, but when i was home in LA they still had them sitting out on a display. so i got a good deal. they're super subtle, you can't really tell they are gucci unless you look close. which is perfect, undercover ballin. i love them.