What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Right now I'm wearing the following things. Starting from the feet up:

Nike SB Zoom Team Edition

Uniqlo Shuttle Denim Selvedge Denim

RCVA Artist Exchange Program Tee

Adidas Track Jacket

Wait a moment. I thought I was just answering your Uniqlo questions because you didn't know much about them...

I was wondering what the Uniqlo One Wash is like? I saw a pair the last time I was in the one in Menlo Park Mall and decide that I was going to pick up a pair before school starts up again. But before I do, I have a few questions.

1) First off the fit, I have a pair of H&M raw denim jeans and had to go up two sizes bigger than my normal waist, 29, should I worry about the streach factor at all or not.

2) Are they selvedge?

3) Can I wear them like raw denim, meaning not washing them for a few months?

appearantly, he has a time machine.

gotta say it again, that sunflower fits you nice----it's cute and scary at the same time.

good sleuthing, too, on the UNIQLO caper.

in that vein, I am wearing:

carpe diem boots

gray jomons

white loopwheeler t

spruce hoodie

chromehearts rings on each finger

red moon wallet braids and hip bag

gold dust

loving the look sir lady red-------the combat boots with shorts-----damn!

trash2.jpg

out of the trash heap have i called unto thee

vintage tee and converse

LOL. Nice view. Earlier today i was wearin an old JunkFood tee, XXX jeans and a pair of Chucks. Simple stuff.

SYKE!

Oh, no you didn't!!!

See RED'S RULES #1:

1. dont post about eurotrash jeans like true religion, 7, etc. or you will be flamed. unless your a girl. then we'll just ask for pics of you without the jeans on.

Not my rules, but we must all abide... this is no www.honestforum.com after all.

post in version 2 and get a free scratch-n-sniff sticker. just tell them i sent you.

Quit advertising your lame thread. Why the fuck would you want this thread, with so much great shit, to sink to the bottom of Superfuture? You just want your name at the top or what? Get over it.

I will bump this forever.