What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

this pic deserves to get quoted. so fly.

Double quote for double the awesome. Outfits like this make my day and make SuperFuture a little more interesting.

And seriously, quit the hating. I've spoken out against TR before, but only when the wearers asked for comment. I saw it, and chose not to say anything as I knew that if I did, it would be rude and completely pointless.

Two new rules:

1. If you don't have anything nice to say, try to say it constructively so that the dude can improve his look.

2. If you can't manage that, then shut your mouth, because the only thing that you're helping is your ego.

(P.S. Take england up on his protection scheme. It's probably worth it.)

And seriously, quit the hating. I've spoken out against TR before, but only when the wearers asked for comment. I saw it, and chose not to say anything as I knew that if I did, it would be rude and completely pointless.

Two new rules:

1. If you don't have anything nice to say, try to say it constructively so that the dude can improve his look.

2. If you can't manage that, then shut your mouth, because the only thing that you're helping is your ego.

i might have been slightly dickish earlier, but at least now he knows where to buy his nudies for 20% off!

and might i add, if you're posting your picture on the internet, you're leaving yourself open to criticism, whether you asked for it or not. i mean, i didnt start crying and shit when people were comparing me to christian bale circa the machinist. [ok, im done now, minya - SORRY]

whatever. i want some deep v-necks right about now.

i might have been slightly dickish earlier, but at least now he knows where to buy his nudies for 20% off!

and might i add, if you're posting your picture on the internet, you're leaving yourself open to criticism, whether you asked for it or not. i mean, i didnt start crying and shit when people were comparing me to christian bale circa the machinist.

Ha, same here.

We really should either have a thread that's explicit purpose is for getting (possibly offensive, mind you) commentary.

Or just keep posting it here, because now that I've had about 8 minutes to go and make myself a sandwhich away from my computer, I realize that said flamewars are hilarious, and seriously, it's the fucking internet.

But P.S., do at least try and be a little helpful. Even Chris managed, apparently.

and might i add, if you're posting your picture on the internet, you're leaving yourself open to criticism, whether you asked for it or not. i mean, i didnt start crying and shit when people were comparing me to christian bale circa the machinist. [ok, im done now, minya - SORRY]

with that, i would like to tell you to save your money and buy a sandwich.

^yeah it was some shit i was trying to do that didnt really work to well.....a lot of the new stussy stuff feels really short to me so i thought a longer shirt underneath would make it look longer....needless to say it didnt work as I had hoped cause the damn shirt was too long. Hopefully after a hot wash the shirt will shrinjk a couple inches.

Copious amounts of cheese. and a white mini AA skirt and a white tank.

Okay that is what I was wearing, I took it off, because of the cheese and all. And no Red, you can't have pics. :P

I was making queso from scratch and had a small explosion.

time to switch things up... the mirror is getting played.

vintage grandslam

181051.jpg

CMF hommeXRRL jeans

onestars

181050.jpg

Cheap Fucker...you have any pictures of the fit on the jeans? From that view they look quite similar actually to some Dior Hommes...