What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i know a couple of germans but im a newzealander and i dont know anything other than meat and three veges from my childhood... what made you think i was german.. no dont answer .....derail.....

edit ; google tells me its "liquid cool":cool:

i thought you lived in berlin for some reason...

100329016po.jpg

the hoody ended up being way too tight and so was ditched.

hey Ratatat, in case you didnt notice my pm, i'm going to say it again here~anywya, you work at Ultra Suite right? so happy to see some brisbane people here!!

Guest Fade to Black

Light grey slouchy t-shirt w/ raw tail hems - Y's for Men

Indigo one-wash sorahiko jeans - 45 RPM

White german army sneakers

hey Ratatat, in case you didnt notice my pm, i'm going to say it again here~anywya, you work at Ultra Suite right? so happy to see some brisbane people here!!

hey what up man yeah i work there. have i spoken to you? yeah it's def. cool to find some aussies on here.

Light grey slouchy t-shirt w/ raw tail hems - Y's for Men

Indigo one-wash sorahiko jeans - 45 RPM

White german army sneakers

can you provide a picture of the your jeans with the sneakers? for some reason i'm finding it hard to have my overdyed sorahiko's to go well with any of the shoes i have. it seems as though it's partly due to the twist in the leg so it falls on the shoe oddly. i don't think they look quite so hot with my clarks wallabees or my prada sports, and definitely not with converses.

i think the leg twist on my sorahikos looks good with most well worn "vintage" styled shoes. I usually wear Clarks desert boots or desert treks, converse, or engineer boots on the colder days.

IMG_0104.jpg

here are my desert treks with my 45rpm "ass bongos"

can you provide a picture of the your jeans with the sneakers? for some reason i'm finding it hard to have my overdyed sorahiko's to go well with any of the shoes i have. it seems as though it's partly due to the twist in the leg so it falls on the shoe oddly. i don't think they look quite so hot with my clarks wallabees or my prada sports, and definitely not with converses.

dont know what a capri sun is but 2 of them and no oreos and you got a deal:)

tigergrowl do you like wild cherry or pacific cooler?

i'll send you a whole box of liquid cool for one of those tees fraulein

don't know how i feel about doing business with an oreo hater though

on topic

uniqlo two wash

jolly roger tee

shiny toenails

Go easy on me! first time posting...

030706.jpg

Stussy x Hufsf tee

MHI Sno shorts

Hysteric Glamour x Audio Technica Headphones

Visvim Cordu Backpack

Supreme skateboard

Supreme Blazers

This isn't really anything too important as this is only a waywt thing and I'd assume that hardly any effort went into it, but work on your editing if you're going to try to get rid of your body to look artsy.

The fact that your shadow is still there, that you only have half a set of headphones and

not being able to see the other side of the shoes looks messy.

Nice clothes though. :P

@Hap... what kind of jeans are you wearing in that last pic?

@Zeke... Nice suit, but I'm not sure how I feel about the shoes with it. Square toe with such a british suit.. I'm just not sure.