What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

the shape is indeed a standard brogue, if you are after plain coloured i would suggest something classic and english like church's really well made shoes.

Can testify for that... my boss swears by them, not worn anything else for 20years apparently. Then again on his salary £300 is loose change, however I see that site has some Loakes seconds for £50 a pair... seems like a pretty decent bargain as long as the qualties up there (which im sure it is).

today i wore this to work, and im about to go chill with some friends

<b>aNYthing</b> cap

oldschool <b>powell peralta</b> shirt

raw slim fit <b>wrangler</b> 936

<b>vans</b> oldschool tony alvas

group5ha.jpg

10017920fz.jpg

10017936ka.jpg

10017942de.jpg

peace!

nice vans man.

and those wranglers are the shit! the fit looks good.

offender5js.jpg

I remember this was posted a while back by I don't know who. :confused: Anyway, I'm really REALLY interested in this jacket. What brand? Is there anyway to still get it? Its probably from last season, but hopefully you guys can help out. This thread is full of gems, gives me some ideas on what to pickup.

isnt that jacket stray boys?

offender5js.jpg

I remember this was posted a while back by I don't know who. :confused: Anyway, I'm really REALLY interested in this jacket. What brand? Is there anyway to still get it? Its probably from last season, but hopefully you guys can help out. This thread is full of gems, gives me some ideas on what to pickup.

I don't think it's the same jacket but Gap (in th UK) did a very similar jacket last winter.

This is my one:

1070732img4be.jpg

They were reduced to £20 in the end but I haven't seen any in outlets

offender5js.jpg

karen walker. nice jacket hap.

Hap, where did u get those in 2 tone white and black? I looked at the web site and they only have all black or brown.

they aren't church's or even loakes they were a sample from league of gentlemen a small new zealand shop based label, they are made in thailand, and very well made at that.

CMF is on the money it is a karen walker menswear jacket, but again a marlon brando style biker jacket is a standard thing so the label may not matter.

SXE I haven't been up on dunks lately but those are great. Sb?

Also have you gotten the b-sides to ringleader? They are way better.

no SBs.

but special DRY FIT lining.

i will check the b-sides. thanxXx for the tip. :)

Guest Airjamie

Chris, are those the brut or nostalgy? If they are the nostalgy, can you tell any difference between them and your other diors? They are alot cheaper in price than the Brut black raws and its got me wondering why.