What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Just learning myself. I went to an american university and have a degree in economics. No training whatsoever. I use a kenmore sewing machine from the 70s. The way I got into it was sort of forced on me. I just don't fit in clothes here. Small medium and large simply don't account for the number of body types out there, and I'm one of them. So I just started buying clothes and taking them apart thread by thread, recutting them, and then putting them back together. I'm pretty good at it now, but i'm truely just an amateur like I said.

P.S. actually most of my clothes that I show here are 100% made by me, not my recutting method

what size are you? just curious because i am also frustrated by clothing store sizes.

what size are you? just curious because i am also frustrated by clothing store sizes.

Sometimes I'm an a XS, sometimes a S, sometimes a M... it depends on the brand and normally the shirts are too long or too short or too baggy in the arms... my sizing problems are endless.

Sometimes I'm an a XS, sometimes a S, sometimes a M... it depends on the brand and normally the shirts are too long or too short or too baggy in the arms... my sizing problems are endless.

Same here...I can never find anything that fits...it's a pain in the ass.

aron is proof you can still be "street" and not deck yourself out in streetwear brands. what an ironic juxtaposition.

Beyond that, he's proof that there's a huuuuuge gap between the 'streets' and 'streetwear'. They might meet up, they might exchange phone numbers, but they haven't fucked with each other in years.

But, last time we all got into this, the mods got angry, so...

TODAY I WORE A SHIRT, TIE, SLACKS, AND SQUARE-TOE

ITALIAN LEATHER SHOES TO WORK BECAUSE I AM AN

ADULT AND HAVE TO MAKE MY OWN MONEY TO LIVE.

WORD.