What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

aa26xn.jpg

NORT DUNKs

Man, you got those stingrays (aka Alcatraz Dunks) already?! Sweeeeet. Is that real stringray skin? I'm not a Nike guy and I don't own any so far, but I think I might just cop me a pair at Recon this weekend, if they've got 'em in my size. Or maybe the Huf AM90's, but you'll probably reveal those in your next WAYWT post.

PF hoodie, the only thing i have ever liked by Paul Frank

stussy DJ tee

apc rescues

nike dunk futuras....didnt mean to mismatch like that, Wasnt really thinking about it when i got dressed

welcome back ST

1zqpp45.jpg

Chris, are those the brut or nostalgy? If they are the nostalgy, can you tell any difference between them and your other diors? They are alot cheaper in price than the Brut black raws and its got me wondering why.

brut. apparently the nostalgy ones are made in italy, whereas these were made in japan. anyways, yesterday:

7-12-06.jpg

Do the raw dior's stretch at all? I'm not sure whether to go for dior 32's or 33's. I have bootcut ola's in 33's and they fit really well, though I probably could have squeezed into a 32. Reason I ask is because the raw black dior's only go up to 32 on luisaviaroma's site and I don't have a dior store near by.

Guest Airjamie
Do the raw dior's stretch at all? I'm not sure whether to go for dior 32's or 33's. I have bootcut ola's in 33's and they fit really well, though I probably could have squeezed into a 32. Reason I ask is because the raw black dior's only go up to 32 on luisaviaroma's site and I don't have a dior store near by.

they stretch ALOT. id go for maybe a 31................just dont do the waistband pulling thing to stretch them out, they have a tab instead of a button and im sure it would not like it.

quick poll: who do you get to take these pictures?

1. mom

2. boyfriend

3. tripod/timer

haha...good luck

obviously the number one answer will be choice two but i'm curious to see if mom wins out over tripod/timer.

i think if i told me mom to take a picture of me so that i can post it online for my internet friends to look at ... she'd be a little freaked out lol

i just stick with the tripod

all of park chan-wook's work is great, but i must admit that i have quite the soft spot for oldboy.

and, so as not to completely derail:

spruce polo

aa thermal

sugarcane 47s

engineered garments belt

chucks

No hetero...that's some funny shit. Wait...you're not a girl??? Why are you wearing high heels? Great looks today from everybody; Chris, Stayhandsome, Davidatler. David...that is the kind of vest I am looking for...when I go to NYC I will have to stop at H&M...in Cleveland they only have H&M for the ladies.

Guest Airjamie
No hetero...that's some funny shit. Wait...you're not a girl??? Why are you wearing high heels? Great looks today from everybody; Chris, Stayhandsome, Davidatler. David...that is the kind of vest I am looking for...when I go to NYC I will have to stop at H&M...in Cleveland they only have H&M for the ladies.

Express has the exact same vest now. I would have bought it but I have a strict no express ever rule.