Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

did u paint those stripes on urself brown? did u know u did not place them correctly? they should be higher up on the pocket bag.

i totally agree with you on the stripes being too loud. i have white on my right cheek and red on the left (hinoya spec. edition), and i regret it every day i wear something nice, esp if im not wearing white or red.

__ here's the 701s with the newly painted acrylic " Inversed" GTB stripe [low-profile]. i find the white stripe too much of an attention grabber, so i made them sorta low-profile & stealthy [ei.,while denim is still raw+dark]. hence, the "Special Ops" concept/version.
Sized very well brown...I think many of us on here have moved on from the traditional "sufu fit" so no worries!
did u paint those stripes on urself brown? did u know u did not place them correctly? they should be higher up on the pocket bag.

i totally agree with you on the stripes being too loud. i have white on my right cheek and red on the left (hinoya spec. edition), and i regret it every day i wear something nice, esp if im not wearing white or red.

I'm rather shure he did it intentionaly like he did it with his "low Lazy-S" on his S001JP

txn, guys. FrEaK was absolutely right__ i intentionally placed the "stealth" stripes low-profile like the Yamatos. concept being, covert "Special Ops" during the "Cold War" as opposed to the overtly proud & flagrant whites in "Going to Battle".

^thanks all, i think i will go with 29 in momo. The thing is PBJ's waist stretch alot, so now the waist is kinda big while the rest fit pretty good. 0701 seems have a much smaller waist for the same size, but the rest parts are similar to those of PBJ, i wish 0701 stretch a little eventually in the waist. post pics soon.

How much do you need them to stretch? I think you can get a inch at most

What size are you getting? Mine are a 29 if you want measurements lemmie know :)

not really sure about the waist, 0701 seems to be very inconsistent in their measurements, i had take5 staff measured a raw pair yesterday for me, and the numbers they gave me seem to b smaller in hem and waist than the numbers posted on momo site for one-washed version. my 007 currently measures 30.5 in waist, which is already kinda big (but i only warm soaked them for 1 hr, maybe they will shrink more when i eventually wash them), 10.2 in thigh, which i think it's perfect. 7.5 hem, which looks good, but i am good within 7.2~7.5 range, just trying to avoid too small hem since then i will have to stack them too high when i wear boots in the winter, which makes me look shorter. But yea, if you can measure ur sz 29 pair, that'd b great. :)

Hi all, sorry at first if I ask a stupid question...

Anyway, I bought a pair Of Momo's this week. A 0201, size 29 paired with an enormous inseam (39 inches).

I tried it on in a shop and the fit is good. I could wear it raw, and the shopowner suggested I'd do so. But I'm doubting this. At first the denim is Shrink To Fit... And problably the fit improves a lot if I consider to soak it.

But why would a shopowner recommend me to wear it raw and bring it to the drycleaner every now and then.

So my question is, should I soak or should I go raw. I'm not really familiar with Momotaro Denim, nor it's characteristics. Could someone enlighten me?