Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

with naked & famous

1zdyi46.png

"Momotaro teamed up with N&F for this first ever co-brand between the two labels. The 14.5 oz denim was produced in Okayama Japan on vintage US shuttle looms and crafted into the Skinny Guy fit. I appreciate the copper rivets and iron Momotaro branded button components. A thin deerskin leather patch was placed on the back to finish off the Sanforized denim– meaning it won't shrink much if you choose to wash or soak them. The inseam also has Momotaro's trademark pink/peach inseam thread and the pocket bags have a Japanese Rising Sun and the Canadian Maple leaf."

WHy do people persist with this BS? That denim is made on perfectly fine, Japanese-made Toyoda looms.

Any chance on getting momos to stretch 2 inches? Just got my 0701 in 29 but I think I should have looked for 30 because they run a little small. They fit perfectly everywhere but right at the waist. I've gotten around half an inch stretch after 5-6 hours but it feels like an uphill battle.

wear them raw from start, wear them high. they will stretch out. I have a pair of 0201 sized down one and stretch out roughly around 2 inches. once i have soaked or washed them, they will just fine i think.

xpost from evo thread.

Currently hot soaking my momotaro 0201, since July 2010. Here's how they look like before soak.

crotch rip on my left inner thigh. haven't fixed it yet.

DSC01998.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

turned them inside out, hot soaking in progress.

DSC02014.jpg

DSC02013.jpg

^ will do. they haven't dried up yet. will post pictures as soon as they are dry. they shrank A LOT. I hope I could fit in them. we shall see.

I'm seeing the slightest fading on whiskers and honeycombs in good light (today was snowy) and my pair is about one month in. DId soak though, don't know if it makes a difference.

So, we'll see when I hit the three month mark.

I'm curious about your pair Pasko. What if they shrank too much by the way?

I'm seeing the slightest fading on whiskers and honeycombs in good light (today was snowy) and my pair is about one month in. DId soak though, don't know if it makes a difference.

So, we'll see when I hit the three month mark.

I'm curious about your pair Pasko. What if they shrank too much by the way?

here's the measurement for my 0201 size 30

pre soak :

waist - 32

front rise - 10.5

back rise - 15

upper thigh - 12.75

knee - 8.75

leg opening - 8.25

inseam - originally 39, hemmed to 36

post soak :

waist - 30.75

front rise - 10

back rise - 14.5

upper thigh - 12.25

knee - 8.5

leg opening - 8

inseam - 33.75

it wasn't really a struggle putting them back on my legs. pheww... (so to those who would like to size down or go TTS on 0201 is DOABLE).

Really good fit and I think the best collab BIG has done. Love the patch. I sized down 1 on my 0701 and I still can't get the top button done up after a week. These things will stretch eventually though.

...but they will also shrink when they hit water/ the washing machine..better size up