Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Just making sure i just picked up a pair of 701s...the general rule of thumb is to give new raw momo's a warm soak first thing? 30min warm soak will work?

Yessir. 30 min hot soak will do it.

Guest nooblet333
So I went to the Take5 store in Shanghai and got me a pair of 10th anniversary Momotaro.

Here are some Pre-soak pre wear pics

IMG_0245.jpg

Dam nice jeans man and they fuckin reinforce that crotch area or what!

Fucking waitin for you to blow that up! haha

Nice job on those so far, man!

^Beautiful denim...Funny how Zimbabwe cotton has a distinct look...Smooth yet coarse if that makes any sense?

Totally makes sense. And they feel smooth yet ropey at the same time too. Plus, I love the sheen that Zim cotton gets.

so I'm about to buy myself a pair of the 1005sp going to battle jeans, does anyone own a pair of these?

what would be the consensus on sizing? TTS?

I'm usually a 33, depending on jeans, I wear a 32 in the MF californians

momo 0201, hot soaked twice, reinforced the crotch at the tailor. since july 2010. the sun was shy so yeah, pictures aren't as great.

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02065.jpg

DSC02060.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

Your belt is long as your jeans? Crazy fades their, I found my 0701 hard to fade? Wired you and max powers look pretty sweet

Hard to fade? We (Offya, Max and me) all have the 0201 (the somewhat looser cut compared to the 0701) and it doesn't seem hard to fade. I've worn mine for about 3 months doing just the daily things like work etc. (so no real hard wear) and I've been noticing a lot of wearmarks allready.

Not to diss you, but I don't think these are real hard to fade. I've been the only one of three that decided to soak before wear, by the way, for that matter Max and Offya's wear are more noticeable than mine I think.

Your belt is long as your jeans? Crazy fades their, I found my 0701 hard to fade? Wired you and max powers look pretty sweet

I guess. Have you seen Ryan's (context clothing) 0701? They are faded like hell!

Your belt is long as your jeans?

Sure! my waist and inseam are almost the same. Think about it...

Though it is weird looking at the my leg and thinking that it's almost the same length as my waist.\

Mistral and all - must spread, but great progress! Nice to have some real evo here.