Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

with naked & famous

1zdyi46.png

"Momotaro teamed up with N&F for this first ever co-brand between the two labels. The 14.5 oz denim was produced in Okayama Japan on vintage US shuttle looms and crafted into the Skinny Guy fit. I appreciate the copper rivets and iron Momotaro branded button components. A thin deerskin leather patch was placed on the back to finish off the Sanforized denim– meaning it won't shrink much if you choose to wash or soak them. The inseam also has Momotaro's trademark pink/peach inseam thread and the pocket bags have a Japanese Rising Sun and the Canadian Maple leaf."

i just bought one out of impulse. nothing that really shouts out the brand. very inconspicuous.

i got a few things from big to uk never had to pay VAT always get them to mark the value down, because as soon as uk customs see anything with the value over 50 pounds they hit you with 18%

plus nordic denim house? are 40 euro's cheaper..

This is a insinuation, not a fact. Customs will charge VAT/Import taxes if the receipt is false/suspicious. And then again, if the value is marked down and won't reach it's destination you won't have a full refund in case of an insured package.

Haven't paid VAT myself too, when I ordered from BiG, but the possibility of having to pay is there. That's a fact.

But enough of this, I get your point... I hope you also get mine.

Initial hot soak to get out shrinkage, partially sanforized but they do shrink in length (mine went from 38.5" to 37.5" post soak). No alterations. Cold machine wash on gentle cycle with Woolite Dark at 3 months. Rolled in a towel/hang dry only.

Bonus pic of electric blues poking through the inky darkness:

VK38w.jpg

I was asking because mine are a few days short of four months and am thinking to soak. How do they hold up after getting in touch with water? Did they turn complety limp, or do they crease very well, after a soak or wash?

Doubting if I should do it, or just hold out to the 6 month mark.

I was asking because mine are a few days short of four months and am thinking to soak. How do they hold up after getting in touch with water? Did they turn complety limp, or do they crease very well, after a soak or wash?

Doubting if I should do it, or just hold out to the 6 month mark.

Thanks, they hold up very well after soaking but if yours are reasonably clean and you can wait, I would hold off.

^ they will shrink after an hour of constant hot soak, just plain hot tap water ( I soaked my 0201 for 1 hour and shrank about 1.5inches in waist). however, they have stretched out back to their original size.

btw, those look pretty loose for a 0701. or maybe it's just the angle. hmm...