Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

My Momotaro 0705SP, 7 months, 3 consecutive washes after that...I recommend these jeans be washed after at least a year to get better fades haha wish I held out longer!

They look great dude! keep wearing them!

Not wanting to blow your bubble here,

But holding out without washing for a longer period doesnt mean you get better fading properties.... If fact, momotaros will fade better if you wash them more often..... 3-4 month is good time for a wash. From my experience momotaros doesnt really loose much inidgo in water

SGJ1 - repped. Daily wear? Rotated? And what kind of wear?

That's what I'm seeing mine were getting to, but had to shelve them in this sticky, muggy Philly summer. Already 95F and 65% humidity which is seriously bumming me out.

(0701 31w FS - see sig)

SGJ1 - repped. Daily wear? Rotated? And what kind of wear?

That's what I'm seeing mine were getting to, but had to shelve them in this sticky, muggy Philly summer. Already 95F and 65% humidity which is seriously bumming me out.

(0701 31w FS - see sig)

Daily wear for 7 months. I usually wear em from like 7am til 2am? hahaha i wear em when i run laps 'round the track frequently as well, so pretty hard wear. My pair had to be patched up like 4 times cuz the crotch and inner cuff were eroding from friction lol. barely noticeable tho =P

i don't get the n&f x momotaro jeans... looks like they're made by momotaro from naked & famous denim instead of their own stuff? downgrade.

did u read the text? "Produced in Okayama, Japan, the denim is made on old shuttle looms and the hems are done with a union special chain stitch, a lamb leather patch and MOMOTARO’s signature pink stitching are also featured."

what im wondering is what nf cut they decided to use? ill ask them on facebook lol, since that hypebeast post lacks a lot of useful info.

edit: i was wrong i guess. on the other sf, one of the stores who are actually gonna sell this said "N&F fabric, Momotaro hardware and construction. We are looking forward to having this one!"

^if someone visits a momo shop with their denim by yard on sale, I'd def buy some yardage from you.

edit:

bonus pics of the store in shibuya

and lastly if u dont like ne of momotaros cuts but love their denim

21580_257134511999_639566999_3831044_378505_n.jpg

here's a quick look at the momotaro for context clothing jeans. personally im not really feeling it but im sure there are people who will. indigo warp and black wefts. the only thing i like are the hickory pockets. those are nice. other than that, its quite a bit of money to pay for these.

1606.jpg

here's the link for the jeans: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1606

as well as a editorial they did for those of you who are interested: http://www.contextclothing.com/editorial.php?s=SS10

cheers.