Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

a normal LV, a gift from my wife like 4 years ago, fits in every other brand ( samurai, skull, ironheart, eternal, eivsu jp denime)

i have raised belt loops on other brands also but the momo's feel really thick and hard if that makes sense

edited with pic

DSC05116.jpg

whoa thats weird, i have what i think is a normal sized lv wallet, mine is from the taiga line tho and they fit fine in mine. i even have room to put in a pen on the side of it.

as for the belt loops. yeah i know what u mean. other than ande whall i havent seen roped belt loops as a feature, but at least on my rrls and dry bones, i still got the same faded effect. im sure itll be that way too on momos. i can see on mine that only the middle part has been faded. albeit very litle.

searched the thread but didnt find anything, but has anyone tried on or own a pair of the momo 0905s? if so how do they compare to something like IH 634S would i fit a 34 in the momos if i wore a 34 in the IHs?

I've got a pair of the 0905s and I have a pair of the 634s on the way; I'll let you know how they compare when I get them. I ordered size 33 in both.

my momos first update (5 months or so)

theres not much wear on these at all. i did wear them everyday but i did not wear them hard at all. my method of wearing jeans hard is by skateboarding in them, and since ive moved back from korea to us, i havent skated at all. probably only 3 times or so in the momos. im giving them a wash tonite tho. and will be skating more often

this happened while skating today. its on my right leg/shin area, just fell and slid on my leg

IMG_1078.jpg?t=1279772443

its much more severe than it should be because i was wearing shin guards. im still nursing (psychologically mostly) another accident that happened 2 weeks ago. busted my shin on a big 5 stair ledge, it required 4 stitches to close up. and i didnt bother washing the jeans since it was on the inside newayz lol

IMG_1080.jpg?t=1279772443

here are the prewash pics, the whiskers are a little more contrasty than what the pics show, because they are still moist from my skate today.

IMG_1077.jpg?t=1279772443

IMG_1079.jpg?t=1279772442

im hoping that a wash will make the accident that happened today less contrasty. /crosses fingers

not sure if this has been posted before or not but with so few super-worn pics of these out there seems worth a go

http://denimdebate.com/category/ryanhuber/

one of the context dudes and his 701s

no idea what he does in these jeans to get them so faded so fast, i think his were more beat up after three months than mine will be two years from now

just saw the momotaro*context collab, the denim looks alot similar to whats used on pbj 007...
they should be a tad darker, right ( indigo warp and black weft verses indigo warp and weft on the xx007)

The denim is also partially sanforized and slightly heavier than on the XX-007. From the pictures, it doesn't look as slubby as the XX-007 denim. I like the look of it, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Tokyo 2 weeks ago and got myself a 0905SP. Boy, these jeans are really nice. Deep blue, Zimbabwe cotton similar to Sorahikos in cut. Quite modern.

Anyone got one that's been beaten up and broken down?

Thanks! Been a long time since I've posted here.

cheers!